𝐂𝐇 𝟐: 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤 (𝐚𝐤𝐚: 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥)

"Woah. Never knew Japan was this rich." Kaori states as she walks through the facility with Anri.

"I had to do a lot of convincing to make this happen! The stupid old stingy raccoon wouldn't buy into it cause, well it is a little outrageous, and me being a new recruit does not help at all." Anri fumes.

As they walk through each facility and its usage, they make it to a decent sized traditional apartment room. Anri slowly creaks open the door and introduces

"This right here, will be your room. Of course, usually we don't require you to stay overnight, but if you need to, here is your refuge! And down the corner is a small volleyball court we set up for you, in case you wanted to get some practice." Anri motions excitedly. Kaori stops and stares into what is her new room.

"I don't know how many times I've said this but, woah. Blue Lock is hella rich." Kaori remarks.

"Alrighty, let's go up to the monitor room! That's where Ego-san is." Anri waves over. As the two make their way up, Kaori drools over the workout equipment. Words could not describe this emotion, well, these many emotions that Kaori is in. She was slightly zoned out, but also astonished by how plentiful Japanese resources are. Yet, her face remains the same expression she wore since birth. Just as if she didn't have a care in what Anri was talking about. Ironically, she did.

"Anri-chan, why the hell did you take so long for a tour? I told you I should've done it." A man's voice rings through the dark monitor room. There, in the middle of the creepy control room, sat a tall, slender man with thick glasses frames and an ugly bowl cut. Legs and arms crossed, he motioned the two girls closer. Kaori stuck her hands in her pockets, since the room is so damn cold.

"Ah, Kaori-san's here. Let me explain Blue Lock to you, newbie." Ego points at Kaori.

"Anri-san kinda did though..." Kaori mentions.

"Well, Anri-chan's explanations suck." Ego states, making Anri pop a vein.

"Anyhow, Blue Lock is designed to create the world's best striker. There will be 300 participants, each one with a singular goal of achieving just that. There will be different selections, each one eliminating about 50 people. The boys will use their weapons as a striker to try not to get eliminated. But as of now, they suck. Because they're all about trust, bonds and teamwork. Blue Lock is meant for egoists, people willing to throw others out the way for themselves. Watching them makes me wanna hurl, those stupid unpolished gems." The man starts to stand up, leaning over towards Kaori.  

"I chose you, Kaori Matsubara, because of your athletic ability and ego. At first glance, your ability is to compromise and make a set suitable for your hitters. But in reality, what you do is you manipulate the hitters into doing exactly what YOU have in mind. Now, I know that you're no teacher, but just try to do something to make the gems more polished. Make them shine bright, Kaori-san." Ego explains.

Kaori stood there, thinking about what Ego just said. She didn't realize somebody could watch her so intently that they could know that she had the power to make her hitters dance to her tune. Hence her demeanour, people assumed she was more of a dumb athlete. But in reality, all her brains went to sports. She is the puppet master of each puppet, whether that be a hitter, a striker, a power forward, anybody, when on the court, is in her control. Now that is why she feels ecstasy when playing sports. Finally, someone understands. 

"Holy cow. Um, I'm glad I joined Blue Lock. Hold on, give me a minute to process all that." Kaori mumbles. Anri looks at Ego, then Kaori, not understanding what was going on.

"So, my conclusion is, Blue Lock= Horny jail for a bunch of teenage strikers." Kaori draws out. Ego lets out a tsk noise, then smirks, noticing that, 

Kaori has entered the flow of Blue Lock, as the puppet master.

                         【End of CH 2】

A/N: Y'all, I'm sorry, I was on vacay. Anyways, hope you liked ma bae as the puppet master. Next chapter, we'll have da homies (Team V, X and Z) come in the picture.