he found out/ relapse

tw : sh

i get up in the morning, making sure to wear long sleeve. sams ready for school and so am i, we leave to walk to school, i feel different  around him, like a wave of comfort. he walks into school with me, we have different classes so we decide to meet up at lunch to hang out.

as i walk to my classes i get stares and hear some " scar girl, she cuts " but i just keep walking. the classes pass by quickly and its lunch, me and sam meet up in some hallway, he looks at me and realizes that im breathing heavily, im sweating so he says " hey, your sweating why dont you borrow one of my shorts sleeves, im dying of heat when your the one wearing long sleeves " i tell him that im okay with these long sleeves. im not, but i dont want him to see my scars.

as we walk around the school together laughing alex comes up to us, " hey " he looks at sam, fuck, he has to say something now, this is it. 

" do you realize your hanging out with scar girl, the famous girl who cuts herself everytime somethings upset, right? " fuck. i tell myself, he said it, he really said that. i look at alex and say " alex. what. the. fuck. " i run to the closest bathroom, its like this whole thing just restarted from the top. 

sam's definitely gonna kick me out. i start breaking down as i pick up my phone and take the phone case off, i stare at the blades. i just cant take this anymore. i grab one of the blades and glide it against my wrist, i do it more than once. all the blood falling from my arm. it fucking burns.  i get some toilet paper and put some water on it and wash off the blood, it doesnt stop. 

when the blood finally stops, i put band-aids on the cuts and gently pull my sleeves down. i dont know where sam is, but i know he doesnt want to be seen with me anymore.