the texts

tw : sh

the texts say " freak, cutter, go cut yourself, you gotta cut yourself?, fucking mentally ill freak. " my eyes, they blur. i run to the bathroom, its my safe place in this school. the bell for class rings, i cant go to class. my eyes, everything is all fucked up. what am i gonna do. 

its been 30 minutes since the bell, im still crying. i open my phone case and stare at the blades. i need to cut, i remember what sam said, if i needed to cut to call him. i usually dont listen to that stuff but he makes me comfortable. i text him " sam, sam im sorry but i need you, in the bathroom next to the music hall, please hurry, i feel like i need to cut. i get if you cant come, but please. " sent.

2 minutes pass by and sams in the bathroom, he hears me crying and says " fuck mikey what happened, he holds me tight as i slide down the stall. all my blades and band-aids falling from my phone case. 

i grab my phone and show him the texts. his eyes widen. " sam, i really dont think i can do this, i need to go home, before something bad happens. 

he picks me up and bring me to my locker, then his so we can get our stuff, then we walk home as i break down in his arms. 

when we get home i lay down in his bed. holding onto his pillow. holding my wrists, they burn, the cuts from yesterday. they burn. i groan in pain from the cuts and he pulls my sleeves down and asks me if i can take off the band-aids because it will cause an infection. 

" those ones are fresh, there might be blood. they burn. " i cry out in pain. 

he doesnt care, he rips the band-aids out and disinfects them. he really helped me. i love him. 

later that night when i calm down, he asks me when i cut, i told him that it was the day he found out i self harmed. 

this is it. he grabs my face bring it towards his and kisses my lips. i lean into the kiss.

" i love you " he whispers. i say it back. we kiss over and over for a few minutes, then we laugh, then cuddle till the end of the night. i couldnt be happier.