♡3♡

♡ hi! sorry for not updating this book in so long. i have edited the older chapters and fixed the grammar in them! thank you for your patience and again i'm so super sorry! i was occupied with other fics!! i will try to update this more. if you have any requests write them down because i love listening to my readers!!!!!♡

the alarm rang loudly, making me immediately sit up from fright. I furiously looked around the room, searching for the source of my disturbance to see a clock near koby's head. I sighed in relief, placing a hand on my chest. I'd thought I was still in that ship with those pirates.

koby groaned, raising his head to look at me, "you good, y/n..?" he asked, yawning. I blinked, "um.. yes... s-sorry." I whispered. "no worries.." he mumbled, slamming his hand on the clock before shaking his friend awake. the blond man, helmeppo, groaned, smacking koby's hand away. koby face palmed, throwing the clock on his head, "wake up! we'll miss breakfast!"

the blondie immediately shot up from his mattress, "it's day already?!" he yelled, looking around before shrieking at the sight of me. "WHY IS THERE A GIRL HERE?!!!"

koby laughed at his friend, "calm down. she's our roommate, remember?"

helmeppo stared me through his puffy and tired eyes before sighing and slumping back on top of the bed. "I forgot.." he grunted, shoving his face in his pillow. I blinked at the stunt he had just pulled, before sitting up. "...we'll miss breakfast?" I asked, staring at koby who decided to bother his friend later.

"yeah. breakfast is when most of the Marines are in the base, meaning that there's a lot of fighting for the food and seats. so we gotta go there before it fills up." koby nodded, standing up before going to his closet and pulling out his and helmeppo's uniforms. "you should dress up too, you can eat with us."

I stared at him and then helmeppo before nodding. I took my uniform before quickly dressing up in the bathroom and I freshened up while I was at it as well. when I walked out I saw the boys were ready. they immediately stormed in the bathroom, brushing their teeth quickly before dragging me out of the dorm room with them. "w-woah!" I said, running to catch up with how fast they were pulling me away. "c'mon! you'll regret missing breakfast!" koby said, making me nod and rush with them.

when we reached the cafeteria we saw that it was incredibly full already. koby sighed, smacking his forehead, "I knew I should've set the alarm for earlier! we slept late yesterday after all." he groaned, making helmeppo who was still barely awake yawn in response. "i don't really care... i just wanna go back to bed..." he groaned, making koby shake his head. "where's that determination you had? wake up!"

i pulled them with me this time, pushing through the crowd. the boys shivered in fear, looking at the tall and muscular men we bumped into, that glared at us, "oi! watch it!" one of them yelled, making helmeppo shriek from fear. i looked up at him, "oh.. sorry..." i said, giving a small nod. he stared at me in surprise before turning to his friend, "since when did we have a chibi in here?" he asked.

"hey! move it you damn brutes!" a woman yelled, kicking the marines out of the way. they immediately complied, and i was surprised to see a tall woman, glaring at anyone who stood in her path, holding a tray. she stood beside me and said, "you aren't gonna get any food? move along." she grumbled, and i shivered a little. she sure woke up in the wrong side of bed...

koby and helmeppo were shaking in fear, but i pulled them beside me, "they were before you... s-sorry.." i whispered, before moving on when i saw that the line in front of me was thinning after the woman's arrival. she stared at me in surprise, and then at koby and helmeppo who looked like they were going to shit themselves.

she laughed loudly, "hey! i like you, chibi. what's your name?"

i looked at her, "me?" i asked, tilting my head. "yeah! who else is so tiny here?"