Three

The music rang throughout the gardens as Aria walks into her own party, quite fashionably late.

"This looks... inviting." She looks around as Augustus interlaced his arm with hers. She winced as somebody bumped into her, spilling their red drink all over their suit.

"UGH! How rud-" The man looked up with a frustrated grunt before stopping dead in his tracks. Aria smirked at him before he quickly apologized, more than once while praying to himself as he ran away.

"Well you sure have a reputation." Augustus laughed at her, dragging her deeper into the party.

Soon enough she was stuffing her face with the pastries and chips laid out along the long tables. Her stylists wouldn't let her eat but to be completely honest, Aria didn't really enjoy eating. But tonight, oh tonight she was hungry. The fountains of chocolate and juices shot out from the middle of the table. She looked around for just a drink that's not flavored with tomato or some gross drops of who knows what. She picked up a purple juice, bringing the glass to her lips. The second the juice made contact with her tongue, she found it spraying from her lips. She quickly looked around to see if anybody has noticed as she patted her mouth and set down the glass.

Aria turned around and abruptly jumped back as an avox stood with a tray in her hand. Aria smiled politely after holding her heart as the avox shoved the tray closer to her. Aria looked down and noticed a bubbly drink, which was a Champaign color. No crazy colors and it looked edible. Good enough for her. She lifted up the drink and looked at where the glass used to lay. A note sat there. Aria glanced suspiciously at the avox and slowly picked it up, revealing the note inside.

I just noticed you looked a little troubled. Have a drink? -F

She rolled her eyes and crumpled the note throwing it on the floor. She took a sip of her drink as she turned around, again being scared half to death by a strong figure towering above her. She almost spit out her drink as she caught her chin.

"That wasn't very nice of you." He smirked down at her.

"I thought you weren't invited Finnick." She snarled, rolling her eyes, stepping on the note.

"Who wouldn't invite me? I was just playing earlier. How's your ear?" He grabbed her chin, moving her face to the side as he inspected her ear.

"It stings thanks to you." She pulls her face away, her eyes glazing over his face. His outfit was, well interesting. He had a magenta colored turtle neck on with white trousers. His muscled neck and shoulders pushed against his shirt, giving the look as if it's going to just rip as he leaned against the table.

"My eyes are up here." He chuckled, bending over from his own joke.

"Sorry to break it to you bud, but your the only one laughing." She looked around to see if anyone was watching their awkward encounter.

"I like your dress. It's pretty." His head tilted to the side as his eyes examined up and down her body.

Aria's dress was beautiful. It was a satin cloth that hung low on her chest and butt, with no back, only strings to hold it up. Her tan back showed from the back, unnoticeable birthmarks scattered along her skin, being slightly revealed to anybody who looked close enough.

 Her tan back showed from the back, unnoticeable birthmarks scattered along her skin, being slightly revealed to anybody who looked close enough