CH. 15

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

Taehyung was hugging you from behind, putting his head on your shoulder as he inhaled your fragrance.

He turns you around slowly and saw you were all red, he smiled and kissed your forehead.

"you are so pretty my princess" he said while caressing your cheeks with his big hands "I just can't stop staring at you" saying that he leans at your level but you back away, he wouldn't deny that he was feeling hurt whenever you feel scared of him.

He sighed before pulling you close by your small waist.

"soon you will the queen of Deagu princess... but before that... You are my queen... I want you to know that you are mine no matter what" he said as he cares your waist while you were looking down.

"let's go and sleep my love" he said but before you could say anything he picked you up in his arms and starts walking.

"p-ut me do-wn" you said in panic but he doesn't seems to care instead of putting you down he pecked your lips making you shocked as hell.

"if you say something again then I'll kiss you infornt of everyone" he said making you shut your mouth.

The maids were looking down, some maids were really happy when they saw you both, you were so small compared to him.

___

Putting you gently on the bed, he went out leaving you alone in the room.

Sometimes his actions confuse you, sometimes he gentle but sometimes he becomes a beast.

Without caring any further you remove the accessories, putting them in it's place.

You went to sleep.

[ Next Morning ]

Sun's rays hit your face, but you put the blanket getting annoyed cause rays disturbing your sleep.

Taehyung giggled before he walkes towards the bed and gently pulling the blanket, watching you sleeping with a pout on your lips.

He bends down towards your face to your lips, giving you a long peck before backing away and sending the maids to wake u up.

___

You were finding your necklace with the help of the maids.

"unnie... I remember I put it here" you said while looking the place where you have carefully put all your accessories.

"but it's not here... Princess" said on of the maid as you looked down but soon taehyung entered, catching your attention.