CH. 28

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

" Wha-t n-no " you stutter as you didn't believe what you just heard, you sister look at you as her eyes was teary.

" tha-t's the truth y-yn... eunwoo k-illed dad " she said as you shook your head, denying that he can't do that.

" w-hy would he kil-l dad unnie? " you asked as you sobbed hard " when you get married to taehyung... he killed dad cause eunwoo wanted you from the childhood...yn " she replied as you were standing in shock.

Thinking that the person you believed after your family was Eunwoo, and he is the one who killed your father, still acting like a gentleman infornt of you.

" he killed him when taehyung became the King.... " she continued "....no matter what others say but yn... you were safe until you were with Taehyung " you looked at your sister, she smiled sadly, knowing that you still didn't accepted taehyung.

" princess... Don't leave Taehyung... He is the only one who don't love your body... " she said "....he loves you by your soul " you sobbed hard, just thinking about your father, who is no more in this world.

Your elder sister, Rose still remember why taehyung didn't invited them cause he knows that your father is no more in this world.

He doesn't want to see you cry, that's why he played the role of villain infornt of you, so that you wouldn't ask why your family didn't came at the ceremony.

" y-yn... thi-s place isn't safe... go from here " she said as you shook your head " I-I wouldn't leave you unnie "
You cried hard as Rose panicked.

" yn! no don't cry... They will hear you" she said as you quickly shut your mouth, pressing your lips not making any sound.

Rose's tears roll down, she just wanted to hug you tight and comfort you but she can't as she was inside the prison.

" if you didn't go then who will save mom and me Ynie? " she said making you look at her, you heart was aching after knowing all the truth.

" Go now... or else they will come anytime " she said as you shook your head, denying that you wouldn't go.

" m-om... unni-e wh-ere is mom? " you asked while sobbing, rose closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

" I don't know.... now please go yn... please " she pleased, you nodded still don't want to leave your sister.