9

Taehyung drew back, admiring his handy work of circling his head and drawing a sharp X around Jungkook's face.

Euphoria at having hurt him without him knowing coursed through Taehyung.

In his head, he was making Jungkook pay for forgetting him by ruining his face in the photos he'd worked so hard to get.

Taehyung did it again to another picture, repeating the process of drawing another X across his face and then another and another, all until the first half of the wall was full of nothing but blunt black streaks slashing across Jungkook's face, his friends.....

The whores....

Taehyung stopped at the photo that started it all and yanked it off the wall to hold and admire it between his hands.

It was the first time he'd ever taken a photo of someone without them knowing, grainy, from his phone and slightly blurry, but it was the one moment that had shaped and changed his life for what it was now.

It was Jungkook, younger then, less serious and almost childlike compared to now.

He was with a girl, his last serious girlfriend — whose name Taehyung still didn't know to this day, and all he was doing was holding her to him.

She looked sad, Taehyung remembered seeing her cry on Jungkook's shoulder and him just holding her as she did so, not saying a word, only giving her the comfort she seemed to have needed at the time for whatever had caused her pain.

Taehyung had been having lunch by himself, having just been given his job and had looked up by accident to see the whole thing.

The rawness of the moment had hooked him, but what had possessed him the second he'd looked was Jungkook.

So young, seemingly caring for the girl who cried on his shoulder, yet he remained composed — for her sake — Taehyung learned after when he watched him simply wipe under his eye and then walk off after she'd left.

That split second of vulnerability had been enough for him to want to know why it had happened, what had happened to him to make him close off and then burst open so easily for a few spare moments of his own.

After that it became routine to come by the same restaurant everyday in hopes of seeing Jungkook again, that had then led to Taehyung going to a multitude of ways to find him.

Back then Jungkook wasn't as..... known as he was now and it had been hard and frustrating to try and find someone who wasn't open to the public.

Fast forward two years and multiple differences and here Taehyung was, still watching Jungkook, only now he was known, he was feared and his wait wasn't for discovery purposes.

It was to have Jungkook, to touch him, to make him his and see that vulnerability he held back in front of Taehyung's eyes, just for him and never for anybody else.

With the utmost care, Taehyung set the photo down and pressed a kiss on his fingertips, then pressed his fingers onto the picture and smiled, at him — not at the girl.

"You did this to yourself, babe....." Taehyung whispered out loud, feeling a war inside himself between hurting Jungkook personally or hurting him through photos.

His mind screamed at him to make Jungkook pay physically, but his heart screamed as well for him not to touch him, not to hurt him because he was his and had to be treasured as what he was, a reward, a prize....

Taehyung's prize.

Once he shook himself out of those thoughts, he tortured himself further and opened his laptop, turned on the signal that attached and connected to the security cameras in Jungkook's bedroom and he let it play out.