1

(this was a lot harder for me to write.)

Narrative POV

Hero's. There something we can look up to. A Hero is someone who protects people. But hero's can't protect everyone. Because there are villains that make it impossible to save everyone. So let's see what our protagonist YN is gonna do.

YN POV

Today was my first day at overwatch, I was excited but nervous at the same time. What am I gonna say to them? Maybe I shouldn't go in. NO!

YN: c'mon YN you got this just be yourself.

I went inside the building to see a receptionist which was an Omnic.

receptionist: may I see you idea.

YN: here you go.

Receptionist: alright your free to enter.

YN: thank you.

I started to walk the hauls, seeing white walls, and glass wall showing the ocean. I then found a lobby where the hero's can chill and hangout, and speak of the devil there were people in there.

YN: alright YN you got this, just introduce yourself and don't say anything stupid.

I went inside and was greeted by the one and only tracer.

Tracer: Hiya! you new here? are you lost?

YN: Um...I'm the n-new hero. (thoughts): I just stuttered, great.

Winston: tracer calm down.

Winston then came over. and greeted me.

Winston: so your the new hero right, Wanderer?

YN: yes sir, and you would be Winston?

WInston: That is correct, nice too meet you too young man.

The other person in the room was the Chinese hero Mei. I walked over to her and bowed.

YN: its nice to meet you Mei.

Mei: its too meet you too wanderer.

Mei(thoughts): He's pretty cute

YN; you guys can just call me YN.

Winston: YN do you know where your room is?

YN: I don't know actually.

Winston: well one of these two can show you, I have to get back to my work, nice meeting you.

He then left, the room leaving me with the two girls.

Tracer: don't worry about him YN he's always working on something, But I can show you to your room, follow me.

YN: ok lead the way.

Mei: I'll c-come too

tracer: you never wanna come.

Mei: I just t-thought it would be a change for me.

tracer: you don't if she comes?

YN: not at all, I think it would be nice to learn more about you guys.

I than gave them a nice smile.

Mei and Tracer POV(quick)

Mei and Tracer(thoughts): SO CUTE!!!!

YN POV

We started walking to where my room was, once we got I used the key I had to open the door, my room was cool.

We started walking to where my room was, once we got I  used the key I had to open the door, my room was cool