𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

In a quiet and secluded jungle, rests a shrine, and inside that shrine, there is a young women, around the age of 18, with (e/c) orbs and (h/c) hair, seated on a mat on the floor, various other individuals seated besides her

In a quiet and secluded jungle, rests a shrine, and inside that shrine, there is a young women, around the age of 18, with (e/c) orbs and (h/c) hair, seated on a mat on the floor, various other individuals seated besides her. They call her 'God's Child'.

Because she is able to see the past, present and future of the world, she is the chosen one from God. It has been like that from the moment this girl was born, although, nobody knows who her parents are or where she originally came from, but the strange mark appeared on her forehead resembled the the sun rays, which was rumored to be related to God. This young woman was the only ever person recorded to have this symbol appear on her forehead, which people took as a sign, hence the name 'God's Child', or the Child of God' due to divine powers.

L/n Y/n was her name.

||

||

||

||

L/n Y/n has been surrounded by people all her life, since she knew about all their futures, people often came to her to ask about what their life has ahead for them, some come to ask about their health, or health and well being of their loved ones, and every time Y/n has given them that information, people have come to respect Y/n for that, as it massively helped them live their lives. Y/n sometimes offered solutions to problems which garnered her hundreds of followers, at the age of 9, she was truly regarded as a divine being.

But having said that....was this truly the life Y/n wanted to live? Did she want to live her life as a divine being who's mere existence is to bring light to other's lives...? The answer to that is no, Y/n did not want to live like this, believe it or not, she didn't like all this attention she was getting, she doesn't know why people keep calling her 'God's Child', infact, Y/n believed she had no right to tell people how to live, it was their own choice, at least, is her mind, it was always like that. But, she was bound by this divine gift, this mark, this duty, this job, this existence.

''When is this going to finish? I can't sit on the floor any longer, can we go home...?'' You mumbled boredly as you let out a yawn, the individuals around you glanced over at you, surprised

''Y/n, we cannot just leave like this, there is a whole line of people outside. Please, just bear with for now...'' A woman spoke up calmly as she patted your head, you let out a groan

💭 ''That's what you always say...and when it's time to go...more people come....and I never get any rest...''

''I haven't eaten since last night and slept properly for the past two days, do you want me to die...?'' You mumbled tiredly as a frown sat on your face now, their eyes slightly widened