𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

[A few days later]

[A few days later]

You have started to play with the trio a lot more than you did before, since it was quiet easy to spot you, you would usually be outside somewhere, the three of them did feel bad for you because you didn't have a proper place to stay, and they have pretty much dragged you to their homes so you could at least be in the warmth of a home, but you always denied it, you were happy living outside, as much as they didn't understand why, they didn't want to push it, considering they needed to respect your decision and privacy. You started to get accustomed to their presence and it really made you happy for once, you weren't forced to see people like before, you didn't have to sit down for hours on end, and importantly, you had proper food that you could eat whenever.

Today was just another day like before, the four of you would always be together, doing something silly or having fun somewhere, of course, other kids would be around, playing with you four, so more fun I guess. Your puppy loved being with the three of them, you could tell just by looking at its little tail wagging about in happiness. The three of you were currently just walking through the neighborhood, you and Armin were at the back, whilst Eren and Mikasa were at the front, you were lost in thought about random stuff when you felt a nudge, causing you to flinch, you looked over and saw Armin looking at you.

''Are you okay...?'' He asked worriedly, you nodded, Eren and Mikasa stopped to see what happened, Eren came running back

''I'm fine...'' You smiled at them. Eren placed his hand over your forehead to make sure

*BUZZ*

!!!

''*blank*....take *blank* and leave!''

''Noooo!! I can save you!''

''You can't...my legs...they're crushed...''

''Nooo! I will carry you then...!''

''*blank* listen to me!''

You let out a gasp as you stumbled back, holding your head in pain, you let a painful groan, now taking the three by surprise, you had your eyes closed whilst trying to handle the pain of this vision.

''Y/n...are you okay?!'' Eren asked worriedly as looked at you

''I-I'm fine...d-don't worry about it....'' You stuttered as you slowly opened your eyes, you looked between them

''Just go without me...I'll be back...'' Was all you said before you ran off, leaving the three in shock

!!!