✨Chapter 1✨

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓲 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂'𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓽𝔀 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓲𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓾𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓸- 𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝔂... 𝓑𝓣𝓦 𝓣𝓗𝓘𝓢 𝓘𝓢 𝓢𝓜𝓤𝓣-𝓕𝓡𝓔𝓔! 𝓨𝓐𝓨!!

Updated March 14 2023

2nd person POV
      Run. Run. RUN. That was the only thing you could think about now. Your kimono was dirty and muddy, your hair was matted and all over your face and your breath was laboured and heavy. No! He's coming! You willed yourself to run faster. How did you get into this situation? What have you done in your past life that you deserved this? Why...why God?
        Something caught your leg. Splat! You fell down face first onto the muddy ground. The wound on your head stung. Nee-chan... I'm sorry... I couldn't escape...your death was for nothing..., you thought as the demon brought you closer to its mangled inhumane face. One... last... effort... you screamed as loud as you could. The demon laughed at your pitiful shouts. "Useless..."he chortled.
          SLASH! The demon's head fell off. Your (e/c) orbs widened in surprise. The demon's blood splattered all over your cheeks. Some of your (h/c) hair was cut off as well. A man holding a katana walked up to you. He had fiery hair and mean eyes. He looked old. Like someone's father. But he might be dangerous. Urgh... whatever, you're doomed to die anyway. That was the last thing you thought before you passed out...

(HAH YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS ALL?)

           *(Y/n)... I'm sorry for leaving you so early... but you have to survive on your own now... I'll always be by your side... I love you, goodluck...*

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓣-𝓣 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓮~~~~~~