🫦Chapter 3🫦

ι'ℓℓ вє ¢нαηgιηg тнє ¢σνєя ѕσση!!!! втω, уσυ αяє 10 уєαя'ѕ σℓ∂ αη∂ куσנυяσ ιѕ 14  αη∂ αℓяєα∂у тяαιηιηg αη∂ ѕєηנυяσ ιѕ 1 σя 2 уєαя'ѕ σℓ∂??

    3rd Pov:
    When Ruka saw you pass out, she immediately scooped you up into her arms. "Poor child..." she thought sadly. "Will she be ok?" Kyojuro asked, his eyes shining with worry. Ruka nodded and asked him to wet a towel for you. When Kyojuro left, Ruka turned to Shinjuro. "When will you start training her?" She asked. Shinjuro was quiet for a moment. "Maybe after she recovers from her trauma..." Ruka nodded quietly.

      Kyojuro came back with the wet towel and put it on your forehead. He stared at you as if you were an intriguing zoo animal. Even in your sleep, you felt his stares and mumbled in your sleep.

ᎽᎾᏬᏒ ᏢᎾᏉ:

    I opened my eyes. The sight in front of me made me tear up. Nee-san was standing under our favourite sakura tree, smiling gently. Am I dead? No, I can still feel the woman cradling me in her arms. "NEE-SAN! ARE... YOU AT PEACE?..." She was standing pretty far away from me so I had to shout. She smiled at me and nodded her head. I felt warm tears trickle down my cheeks. She's safe now, she's in a better world... I'll defeat whatever evil that took Nee-San away from me. I clenched my fists, determined. I'll ask the old man to help me. Nee-san nodded her head as if she could read my thoughts. I smiled painfully. "I'LL DEFEAT ANYONE WHO DARES TO HARM MY LOVED ONES. I WILL NEVER LET GOD TAKE ANOTHER ONE AWAY FROM ME! I WILL DO WHAT I COULD NOT DO FOR YOU TO MY BELOVED FAMILY AND FRIENDS! NEE-SAN!" She nodded her head. "Good job, little sister." Nee-san said as her image started to fade. My (e/c) eyes widened in surprise. NEE-SAN! The world around me crumbled into pieces.

3яԁ ҎӨѴ

You woke up, startled. Kyojuro was sitting beside you and rewetting your towel. "Hey, you're awake!" He said enthusiastically. You grumbled, tired. However, your (e/c) is eyes drifted to his face. He looked like a confused animal trying to figure out what you're thinking. "How cute..." you thought. Pink crept onto your cheeks when you realised what you had thought. Burying your face in the wooden pillow, you decided to avoid looking at Kyojuro's face as much as possible.

I̷ S̷e̷a̷r̷c̷h̷e̷d̷ i̷t̷ u̷p̷ a̷n̷d̷ t̷h̷e̷y̷ s̷a̷i̷d̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷ t̷h̷e̷ p̷i̷l̷l̷o̷w̷ w̷a̷s̷ s̷u̷p̷p̷o̷s̷e̷d̷ t̷o̷ b̷e̷ w̷o̷o̷d̷e̷n̷. I̷f̷ y̷o̷u̷ d̷o̷n̷t'y̷ou̷ d̷o̷n̷'t̷ b̷e̷l̷i̷e̷v̷e̷ m̷e̷ t̷h̷e̷n̷ g̷o̷ s̷e̷a̷r̷c̷h̷ i̷t̷ u̷p̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷s̷e̷l̷f̷

That proved to be a harder task than you thought. Kyojuro was constantly bugging you to look at him or trying to start a conversation with you. It has been almost a year and it was getting annoying. BUT, he was so cute you couldn't get angry with him. Ugh, is this what Nee-san told you about?

✨F̲l̲a̲s̲h̲b̲a̲c̲k̲✨

It was a windy afternoon and you were waiting for Nee-san to come back from buying bread. When you finally saw her, Nee-san's face was very very red and her steps were faltering. You hurried to help your sister. Her face was still red as you looked at her curiously.

"Nee-san, what happened? Why is your face so red? Are you having a fever?" You asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, (y/n). There was just this cute guy down in the village..." she answered, her face turning even redder.

You were confused. What has the guy in the village has to do with Nee-san's red face? After Nee-san calmed down, she explained to you all that mushy yucky stuff she called "Love". You thought it was a stupid thing.

-E̲n̲d̲ f̲l̲a̲s̲hf̲l̲a̲s̲h̲b̲a̲c̲k̲-

So basically, you have the same symptoms as Nee-san when she fell in love. Red-faced, nervous around the guy, acting abnormal and other stuff. Yuck... you had never imagined that you'd fall for a guy. Yuck. Bleh. Makes you wanna vomit at your own incompetency.

"Hey, (y/n)! Father is home!" Kyojuro burst into your room.( y̾e̾s̾, y̾ou̾ a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾ h̾a̾v̾e̾ y̾o̾u̾r̾ o̾w̾n̾ r̾o̾o̾m̾) Hmm? The old man is home huh. You stood up unsteadily. Kyojuro rushed over to support you. "Hey, how about I carry you? I've seen Father do it all the time!" He asked you. Your face turned pink then red. "What?! No!!" You rejected him.

He supported you all the way to the door where the old man was standing. There was a young boy who looked younger than Kyojuro but older than you. He had a snake around his neck and wore some sort of mask made of bandages and had two coloured eyes. Woah... his eyes are different coloured! You thought, amazed by the beauty of his eyes. Eh, Kyojuro's eyes are prettier... you thought before your face turned red again.

WHY DID I THINK THAT!!?!?!?!??! You screamed in your head. You wanted to vomit and pull your hair out. Anyway, back to the kid. He looked scared and clung onto the old man like glue. Ew, you weren't even this clingy when you were saved.

Y͎o͎ I͎ f͎o͎r͎g͎o͎t͎ t͎h͎e͎ J͎a͎p͎a͎n͎e͎s͎e͎ f͎o͎r͎ f͎a͎t͎h͎e͎r͎ s͎o͎m͎e͎o͎n͎e͎ h͎e͎l͎p͎ m͎e͎ T͎-T͎

W͎H͎O͎S͎E͎ E͎Y͎E͎S͎ A͎R͎E͎ P͎R͎E͎T͎T͎I͎E͎R͎? K͎Y͎O͎J͎U͎R͎O͎'S͎ O͎R͎. I͎G͎U͎R͎O͎'S͎?

T͎h͎i͎s͎ w͎a͎s͎ s͎o͎ m͎u͎c͎h͎ l͎o͎n͎g͎e͎r͎ t͎h͎a͎n͎ I͎ e͎x͎p͎e͎c͎t͎e͎d͎ y͎'a͎l͎l͎ b͎e͎t͎t͎e͎r͎ b͎e͎ g͎r͎a͎t͎e͎f͎u͎l͎ 😊