💅Chapter 2💅

₮ⱤɎł₦₲ ₦Ɇ₩ ₣Ø₦₮₴ ₵₳₦ Ɏ'₳ⱠⱠ ⱤɆ₳Đ ₮Ⱨł₴? ₦ɆɆ-₴₳₦ ØⱤ ₦ɆɆ-₵Ⱨ₳₦? ł ĐØ₦'₮ ₭₦Ø₩ ₮ⱧɆ Đł₣₣ɆⱤɆ₦₵Ɇ

Shinjuro Rengoku, the current flame pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps. He was just returning from a mission to report to the master. He had heard your scream and rushed to your aid. "This seems like an easy demon..." he thought as he slashed off its head. He saw your (e/c) eyes widen as you fell from the demon's grip. He ran to catch you but he was too late. Your head hit an uprooted root of a tree.
Ɏ₭₦Ø₩ ₮ⱧɆ ₳₦₦ØɎł₦₲ ⱤØØ₮₴ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₳ⱤɆ ₦Ø₮ Ʉ₦ĐɆⱤ₲ⱤØɄ₦Đ ₳₦Đ ɎØɄ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₮Ø JɄ₥₱ ØVɆⱤ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ₮Ø ₳VØłĐ ₣₳ⱠⱠł₦₲ Ø₦ ɎØɄⱤ ₣₳₵Ɇ ł₦ ₱Ʉ฿Ⱡł₵.
He kneeled beside you and noticed your head wound and looked around. Shinjuro saw your house in the distance and the blood splattered all over the walls. He tended to your injuries and piggybacked you back to your house. The sun was rising and Shinjuro could already feel the heat of the sun. He looked at the mess of blood that used to be your sister. His emotionless eyes clouded with sadness as he dug a hole and buried your sister. Then he called for a few kakushis to clean up the mess. Shinjuro could only salvage a light blue ribbon that was in your sister's hair.
₮ł₥Ɇ ₴₭ł₱ ₵Ø₴ ł Ⱡ₳ⱫɎ 😘

Shinjuro bowed before Master Ubayashiki. He had laid you on the ground beside him. He gave Master Ubayashiki his report on the mission. Master Ubayashiki nodded and acknowledged his hard work. Shinjuro nodded, he noticed Master Ubayashiki's eyes drifting over to you who was still unconscious beside Shinjuro. "Rengoku-san, what do you plan to do with the child?" Master Ubayashiki asked. Shinjuro looked at you. "I shall raise her myself with my wife. The child had no parents to begin with and her only sister is dead. I shall train her alongside Kyojuro and make her into a demon slayer." Master Ubayashiki nodded.

₣łⱤ₴₮ ₱ɆⱤ₴Ø₦ ₱ØV (ɎØɄⱤ ₱ØV)

There was a stinging pain in my head as I opened my eyes. 'Ugh, what happened?' I wondered as I sat up. I was in an unfamiliar room lying in a futon. This...is not home.... My sixth sense told me that I was in no danger, however, I still kept my guard up. Rubbing my eyes, I noticed my (h/c) hair was shorter than usual. Huh...? Suddenly, everything came flooding back to me. My vision swam, Nee-san... I couldn't save you.... Suddenly, my sixth sense sounded an alarm in my head. Someone's coming! My ears became more alert. It's an adult...is it the old man?
The door slid open. It WAS the old man. What is he holding? Is that... Nee-san's ribbon?... My (e/c) orbs widened in surprise. I eyed him suspiciously. Who was HE to have my darling Nee-san's ribbon? A thought entered my brain. What happened to Nee-san's body? Did she get a proper burial? I will never forgive myself if something bad happens to her body!
The old man noticed my confused expression and handed me Nee-san's ribbon. I snatched it away from him, still suspicious of him. A small boy peeked out from behind the old man. He too had fiery red hair like the old man just that he had a bright smile on his face. A beautiful woman who resembled Nee-san was holding a baby and was putting a hand on the boy. Are they a family? They look happy... I stared at them. "How are you feeling?" The old man asked. I gave him a hard stare, not answering him.
"Hello! What's your name? I'm Kyojuro Rengoku! Nice to meet you!" The boy introduced himself to me. I stared at him with the same hard look. However, the boy, Kyojuro, didn't even flinch. "(Y/n)" I answered simply. "(Y/n) what?" He asked, obviously wanting my last name. I shook my head. Does it even matter anymore? My entire family is gone. So what use is a last name? Maybe if they accept me as their family member, I'll use their last name. My thoughts drifted back to Nee-san's body. Shit, what happened to her???? "I buried your Nee-san's body, if that's what you're thinking." The old man answered my questions. I glared at him. When did I ask YOU? Whatever, at least Nee-san's body is properly buried...
The woman handed Kyojuro the baby and gently touched my wound. "Does it hurt?" She asked. I shook my head. Suddenly, my vision swam and Nee-san appeared in front of me. I gasped and stumbled backwards. Tears threatened to fall down my face. Nee-san... why...? Nee-san gave me her signature gentle smile and her voice echoed in my head. "฿Ɇ ฿Ɽ₳VɆ ₥Ɏ Ⱡł₮₮ⱠɆ ₴ł₴₮ɆⱤ" I passed out again.

ł ⱠØVɆ ₥₳₭ł₦₲ ₮ⱧɆ (Ɏ/₦) ₱₳₴₴ ØɄ₮ ₥Ʉ₳Ⱨ₳Ⱨ₳Ⱨ₳Ⱨ₳Ⱨ₳ ₴Ʉ₣₣ɆⱤ!!!!