Part 3

Author pov

As you go upstairs you notice that it's more dimmed and dark that creates a heat friction towards your whole body....
Yn: Wait... what the hell!...You should reach at the couch!... wait for me....Mr.Clumsy!
You spotted a blonde guy who's already doomed on his seat so an idea suddenly popped on your dirty mind.
Jk: What's with a heavy pig on top of me.
-he averted his gaze even if it's impossible to recognize that person in his drunk states.
Yn: Wanna see my other talent? You whispered down him that send a tingling sensation throughout his body.
Jk: Sure.... Heavy pig. As soon as he said those words suddenly the music downstairs turns into sexy beat. You did every position that appeared on your tipsy dirty mind nevertheless you didn't failed to gratified his emotions with filled of ecstatic moment's towards her that hard for him to stop your unknowingly actions.
Jungguk: Hey hey why you suddenly disappeared and only entertain him? He appointed on his whose eyes are closed in pleasure and sitting on his laps dancing above him.
Yn: I really indeed crazy seeing things so alike!...Whoa!... Everyone looks like Mr. Clumsy guy!!! you never left above the blonde hair guy on which red hair guy have to grab your ass cheeks out of his laps and
placed on his lap.
Jungguk: This is your location!...Get it lady?
Jk: Where is my entertainer went?... Heavy pig? He looked for you like crazy urging to find his lost temporary pastime.
Jungguk: Now do what you do with him.
You both are having some fun because of to much alcohol that helped you to do such things including the blonde hair guy who's waiting for his while the black hair guy besides looking totally profoundly towards your face that creates another vibe on his soul. He didn't budge any movements of your by just thinking if you were someone else probably he already kill you for seducing his twin brothers but his feelings never let him do those acts instead he let you do your own things. His attention cut off by a phone ring that he immediately grab his phone to see the person who texted.
Kyung min: Master jeon...I already found the information about mark's sister...
Jungkook: Spill the tea
Kyung min:
Jung Yn
22 years old
Live in xxxx
Long black hair
Pale skin
Has a moon tattoo on the right side of her wrist.

Jungkook: Spill the teaKyung min: Jung Yn 22 years oldLive in xxxxLong black hairPale skinHas a moon tattoo on the right side of her wrist

Jungkook: Gotcha!... Little kitten now that's why I felt some urge not to kill you first. He said while dangerously looking at you.
Jungkook: The family who had a very huge dept on my family. I will finally get the justice for killing our beloved Ha-Eun.
Jungkook: Get ready to beg for your life.

To be continued 💜

Please army do vote and comment 💜