Leonardo 1 ANGST

Imagine!
TW kidnapping!!

What if draxum kidnapped leo and erased his memories to make him turn on his brothers?
Leo would became draxum's strongest soldier but at what cause.

The three brothers mourned for their brother but they never gave up on finding him while fighting crimes in New York.
They looked all over New York and mystic city but they haven't seen a trace of him.
Draxum and his new soldier have been causing a havoc in mystic city and the brothers tried to stop them but they keep failing over and over.

That was until Draxum's soldier attacked them without hesitation. They had a hard time fighting them. Their fighting style was familiar. Too familiar... Raph noticed the blue sparks their enemy leaves behind whenever they run at them.
They face was hidden so was their body.
But their eyes. That so familiar eyes. Wait. That piercing glare.
LEO?!

Raphael's eyes widen in realization.
'no, he can't be, please....'
He thought to himself as he tried to catch Draxum's soldier

The soldier went in an alleyway, Raph and his brothers managed to catch up to him.
'Leo' jumped up to a tall building trying to get away from the three but failed to.
Raph pinned him down, Donnie and Mikey helped him.

Donnie by his left arm and Mikey his right arm. The said 'Leo' tried to break free before failing miserable. Raph unmasked the soldier and was so shocked he dropped the mask.
There he was, the brother they have been searching for, the missing piece to their family, Leonardo, struggling to break free.

Donnie held a shocked face while Mikey cried before hugging his brother.

"LEO! Leo there you are! What happened to you brother? I'm so glad we finally found you"
Mikey practically screamed the whole sentence
"What the fuck?! What happened to you?! Why are you on Draxum's side?! Did you forget that he threw you off a roof? Are you stupid?! OH WAIT YOU ARE STUPID!" Donnie screamed at him

"You useless fools, I am not this 'Leo' you talk about! I am ALASTOR master Draxum's strongest soldier"
Leo yelled at them, he then managed to rip the young box turtle and the purple soft shell off of him, And ran away from them.

Raph cried his name out but to no avail Leo didn't turn back at them, not a glance.

Is this really how this ends?

Is their brotherhood have finally come to an end?

Why?

Why?

WHY?

WHY?!

WHY?!

WHY?!

THIS IS ALL DRAXUM'S FAULT!

AND HE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HIS DONE...... DEARLY