|| Information + Characters ||

------♡------
PAPER RINGS
• • •

I like shiny things,
but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went
from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want.

• • •

"Ok, what I'm about to ask you now may seem like the most craziest thing ever, and If you decide to say no then I assure you I'll be completely cool with it. But, if you do decide to say yes then you'd actually be doing a huge favour a-"

"Get to the point!"

"Will you pretend to be my boyfriend? It's actually a win win for both of us as we'll both get our families off our backs so...?"

Devyani Shastri, a sunshine girl who carries her heart on her sleeves, stared with anticipation at Neel Sareen, the guy whom she met accidentally for a blind date organised by her sister and best friend, and was later introduced again when she found out he was the cousin of her soon to be married friend, Rumi Saklecha.

She was loud, talkative, and a tea lover whilst he was quiet, rude, and enjoyed coffee. Therefore quite literally, the opposite of herself, and the favour she had just requested has got to be the wildest thing she'd ever done.

But that's the thing - It wasn't for herself.
It was for an absolute idiot who (Lord knows why) rejected the guy whom she had obvious feelings for. In other words, her best friend, Aarohi Goenka rejected her long time crush, Neil Birla for no apparent reason.

Although Neil was the "perfect" person Devyani's family had chosen for her, Aarohi was never the type to give up something for anyone; she doesn't do sacrifices which easily rules out their friendship being a barrier. So why?

And just then, Rumi's marriage appeared as an escapade from the monotonous life at work, and the 4 individuals find themselves tied in the ecstacy, intoxication, woes and complications of their hearts.

------♡------
INFORMATION
------♡------

Started: March 14 2023

Completed: n/a

• This is a romcom based on deveel (Devyani + Neel from Shastri Sisters) and Neirohi (Neil + Aarohi from YRKKH) in an alternate universe - can be read as a general fiction

• Everything is purely my imagination apart from the given nicknames, and I hope you all understand that no one can copy any of the scenes, ideas, plots, or edits. I will not tolerate any plagiarism!

• The story won't contain any unnecessary drama, and since it's a romantic comedy, I'll attempt to make it as light hearted as possible.

• I won't be publishing unless I've written at least 50% of it and the story will be divided in alternate point of views of the 4 main characters.

• If you enjoy the story, feel free to leave your votes and comments. You may also correct my grammar and leave feedbacks for improvement, but just please don't be rude.