Chapter 33

Chapter 33◇

    ◎Osmanthus oolong wine ◎

    Looking at Pi Qianlan who suddenly became excited, the two who were complaining to each other were in a dazed state.

    "What?"

    What did they say? Why did he suddenly go crazy?

    Pi Qianlan didn't bother to explain so much to them, and swept out of the research and development room like a gust of wind, disappeared in front of the two of them, and reappeared in front of the two of them after a while.

    Seeing Pi Qianlan in a hurry, Kui Jing and Xiao Lu, who were originally surprised, didn't dare to speak anymore, and stood up cautiously to make room for Pi Qianlan.

    It was the first time they saw Pi Qianlan in such an excited state, and they all looked at her in surprise.

    Pi Qianlan laid out all the materials that are always in the research and development room, and after preparing all the materials to be added, he started the road of reproduction based on memory.

    The first thing to do is, of course, the small ingredients that need to be placed inside.

    Pi Qianlan rolled the glutinous rice flour into balls with water, divided them into small strips one by one, kneaded them into small balls of equal size, put them into a pot beside them and boiled them slowly until they floated.

    Because she came up with this idea on the spur of the moment, even if Pi Qianlan wanted to make homemade wine and add it, there was too little time.

    Fortunately, since fermented glutinous rice is purely plant-based, it is not uncommon among plant stars. Many girls who are not good at drinking like to drink some.

    So she just hurried out just to buy a pot of ready-made fermented rice.

    Pi Qianlan took a big cup of the oolong tea that was always kept in the operating room in front, and then she took out some dried osmanthus and osmanthus honey from the small cabinet and added it in, adding some light osmanthus fragrance to the pure oolong tea .

    The scent of sweet-scented osmanthus mixed with the scent of warm oolong tea slowly filled the entire R&D room. Pi Qianlan's sunflower crystal and Xiao Lu, who kept their mouths tightly shut and didn't dare to disturb them, took a deep breath of the scent, and the whole person was almost intoxicated in it.

    Especially Xiaolu, she just watched Pi Qianlan heat up these things, and it was all based on her preferences.

    Kui Jingdao is okay, although she yearns for Pi Qianlan's method in her heart, but she saw the oolong tea added in it, so even if she wanted to taste it with all her heart, for the sake of her own life, she still cried An Nai Concentrating on my own thoughts,

    the sweet-scented osmanthus oolong tea is ready, and the next step is to add all the fermented rice and so on.

    Pi Qianlan added the freshly blended sweet-scented osmanthus oolong into the cooked balls as the base, and washed some milk powder with milk to increase the viscosity of the whole cup of drink and enrich its taste.

    The last thing added was the fermented rice that Pi Qianlan had just bought.

    Pi Qianlan smelled the faint aroma of the fermented rice, and shook her head regretfully.

    This kind of industrially produced fermented rice is not as good as the homemade ones, but probably because of the ingredients used in the plant star, the taste is much better than that of the previous life.