Chapter 71

Chapter 71 ◇

    ◎A new member joins ◎

    In the full cup of milky white coconut milk, grains of crystal clear "rubies" float in it, which greatly increases the ornamental appearance.

    When the customer opens the cup and takes a deep breath, the coconut aroma is rich and refreshing, and the first taste is made on-site with fresh coconuts.

    The whole cup of drink is also soaked with a lot of small ingredients, sweet and crunchy crispy bobo, soft and soft Q-bomb Aiyu jelly, red inner core, crystal clear outside, horseshoe jelly that is crispy on the inside and waxy on the outside, bouncy and round Sago grains.

    Eating it in your mouth is like drinking a big bowl of coconut milk porridge.

    Not to mention the steamed soft and glutinous glutinous rice in the cup, and because it is soaked in coconut milk, every grain of glutinous rice in the mouth is full of coconut fragrance.

    Not to mention attracting honey among the usual customers, early in the morning, there are always people who deliberately make a detour to come to the store, and order a large cup of coconut milk foam for their breakfast.

    It directly makes the mood of the whole morning more and more comfortable with this.

    In such a large cup full of Pao Ruda, Pi Qianlan will also specially pack a bag of small ingredients for all customers, which contains toasted extra crispy bread slices and dried coconut.

    If it is simply a snack, the crunchy, fragrant and fragrant taste is enough for everyone to stop eating.

    However, on the bag used to hold them, there is another way to eat them.

    Soak the crispy bread slices and copra in the big glass of drink, the bread slices full of coconut milk flavor will soften slowly, chewing in the mouth and bursting with juice, full of happiness.

    Whether it is a customer who has never been to the small shop before, after tasting this cup of coconut milk foam Ruda with small ingredients, they will be completely conquered by the taste.     If it wasn't for the cumbersome production of it, and the fact that Pi Qianlan only wanted to expand the promotion and compete with the nutrient solution company over there, I'm afraid that the high-end branch would have been strongly requested to launch a new drink at the same time .

    However, it doesn’t matter if there’s no new ones there. Many customers in the high-end branch deliberately forsake their mouths of only drinking special fruits to taste a cup of coconut milk bubble Ruda that everyone praises.

    It can be said that this is a drink that has instantly become popular in all classes of the entire plant star. No matter what time it is, everyone wants to have a big cup full of it.

    Coupled with the fact that the weather is getting colder and colder, when I go to work in the morning, I ask the little boss to add warm coconut milk. This is a cup of breakfast that brings infinite satisfaction!

    For a long time after this cup of Coconut Milk Ruda was launched, it was sold out early almost every day. No matter how many small ingredients Pi Qianlan prepared the day before, it seemed that it was far from enough for the plant star Obsessed with this Coconut Milk Bubble Ruda.

    Not to mention the bosses of other drink shops around me, even the nutrient solution company that Pi Qianlan wholeheartedly wants to "sanction" sees that Pi Qianlan's shop is so popular that it is so popular that it can't help being jealous. squinted.     "Haven't you cracked the formula of their drink? What do you want to eat?!" The manager, who had just been dragged to the upper office and given a lesson, couldn't help but get angry at his subordinates as soon as he returned to the office.     "This, this..." The subordinate is also in a difficult situation. The R&D personnel under him are trapped in layers of barriers, and he can't explain the specific difficulties they are facing to the manager.     "Hesitating, I can't fart for a long time! What can you do? I'll give you another day, and if you can't develop it, you will all get out!" Farting for you     ? The subordinate complained in his heart, but he didn't dare to say it out. After all, his career was still in the hands of the manager, so he could only go back and beg those R&D personnel.     This kind of post that is uploaded and distributed is really impossible for a day!     Before the subordinate hung his head and finished being reprimanded and walked out, suddenly the door of the manager's office was pulled open, and a person that the subordinate could not even imagine walked in.