Chapter 48

Chapter 48◇

    ◎Niu Mang Coconut Milk◎

    Pi Qianlan went to the side to work on the new product that Kui Jing wanted, only a few people were left looking at each other, and they gathered together and were quietly plotting something.

    "Why did such a thing happen and go to the police station?" Ning Mu frowned and said, looking at the back of Pi Qianlan who was busy at the side, full of puzzlement.

    Fight? However, Pi Qianlan doesn't seem like the kind of person who is emotionally unstable. She has even opened a shop for a while, so how could such a thing happen suddenly?

    Now that the matter of the little boss was involved, Kui Jing stopped bickering with Ning Mu, and scratched her head when she heard the words: "I know????? I don't know very well, I just heard that he was in the shop of the little boss. Li bought milk tea for several days in a row, and when I went there today, after taking a sip, I suddenly said that it was useless, and I started to go crazy.”

    "It is because of the sudden appearance of this situation, coupled with his identity as an alien, that the police station will not easily draw conclusions on this matter, and the business of the small boss will definitely be delayed for a while. It's time."

    Xiao Lu had asked Kui Jing to get an overview of the situation beforehand, and seeing Ning Mu frowning and thinking, he also said what he had deduced.

    This is a little more difficult.

    Hearing the two explain the matter briefly, Ning Mu thought for a moment, and could only come up with a non-resolvable solution: "I will find a way to communicate with the police station, try to speed up the process of this matter, don't delay too much The business of the small boss. But the most important thing is where this matter will develop." "

    I will keep an eye on it," Xiao Lu promised.

    Anyway, she's used to running to the police station, and she doesn't lack the little boss anymore.

    "Then I'll be in charge of appeasing the little boss." Kui Jing looked at the two people who had consciously stopped the matter, and said after thinking about it.

    With her pure sweet pistachio appearance, she promises to make the little boss so amusing that she doesn't even think about those things, and she goes straight down without worrying about it.

    Pi Qianlan didn't know at all that before she was aware of it, several local 'grasses' had already thought about everything she was about to face, consciously guarding their spiritual appetite.

    "Okay, Kui Jing's drink is ready. Ning Mu came in a bit of a hurry and made it in a hurry. Don't mind." Pi Qianlan pushed two cups over and looked at the heads of the three of them together Said.

    "It's good to have his share, how dare you dislike it?" Seeing Pi Qianlan turned around, Kui Jing hurriedly pretended that nothing happened, and changed the subject.

    "I don't mind, it's much better than the ones I used to drink." Ning Mu ignored Kui Jing, looked at Pi Qianlan and said seriously, "How can you not be satisfied?" "Then let's taste it.

    " Pi Qianlan didn't understand the look in Ning Mu's eyes, she just thought that he was grateful for his redemption of their appetite.

    "Heh." Kui Jing came up from the side, and she didn't know who the faint laugh was coming from.

    But looking at the cup of fresh and warm juice, Kui Jing still gave Pi Qianlan a big hug: "Thank you, little boss, I really love you the most~"

    Pi Qianlan hung green fruit on the wall of the cup Mud, the bottom of the cup seems to be covered with yellow pulp, and I don't know if milk or something has been added to it, showing a warm white looming in a piece of tender green.