:b

Kaeya was following his brother Diluc to school. Not caring that he was in a bad mood. "Hey, Diluc!" A small girl said as she ran towards Diluc. "Oh, hey Klee!" Diluc said as he turned to the small girl. "Who's that?" Kaeya asked as he looked at the about 8-year-old girl. "Jean babysits her sometimes, and sometimes when I go to her house, Klee is there," Diluc said as he patted the small girl's hat. "Klee! You can't run off like that just because the pond is closed today!" A young but familiar face called as they ran up to Klee.

"Sorry, she ran away, Klee, you can play with Dodoco, and there's another pond nearby," The young man said as he picked up Klee. "Oh, you're the guy in my class!" Kaeya pointed out as he finally put the pieces together. "Is that true big brother Albedo?" Klee asked as she turned to the blonde boy. "Yeah, I think so," The blonde boy said in a soft voice as he nodded ever so slightly. "C'mon Klee, let's drop you off to big sister Jean," Albedo had said before taking Klee back to their home. 

^When school started^

"Hey! Albedo was it?" Kaeya said as Albedo walked in slowly to the classroom. "Oh, hi," The young boy said nervously. Kaeya then followed him to his desk and tried to talk to him. "So, you have any friends?" Kaeya asked as Albedo opened a sketchbook. Albedo shook his head in response to no. Soon, a young mint-green-colored girl walked into the room. She wore glasses and wore a small hat. "Hey 'Bedo! Wanna work on the alchemy project together?" The young girl said as she approached him. "Sure Sucrose," Albedo responded shakily. "Let's go to the alchemy room later, maybe during the free period?" Sucrose said as she sat down next to Albedo. "Okay class, let's begin today's lesson," Mr. Zhongli said s he walked into the room. 

^After class^

After the class, Kaeya's friend named Tartaglia (Childe) went up to the teacher's desk. "Well, see you at alchemy lemon," Kaeya commented before leaving the room. Kaeya sat with his normal group, Ayato, Thoma, Itto, Diluc, Xiao, and Aether. As usual, Itto started arguing with Aether about Gorou, Itto's crush, liking him or not. "I'm telling you! He likes you!" "NO! He's with Kazuha!" "You wouldn't know about Heizou and Scara with Kazuha if it hit you on the head," Aether and Itto continued to argue back and forth. Kaeya was watching Sucrose and Albedo talk while working on something. 

Kaeya got up and walked over to Albedo. "Albedo immediately closed his notebook. Kaeya didn't think much of it at first. He thought it was just his work. "Oh! Hi!" Sucrose said as she welcomed Kaeya as he sat down. "What brings you here Mr. Kaeya?" Sucrose said trying to welcome him formally since he was the most popular student in the school. "Nothing, just interested," Kaeya said as he smiled playfully at Albedo. Albedo grabbed his books and stood up, "I'm gonna go wait in alchemy class," Albedo said as Sucrose watched him. 

^At Alchemy^

" Okay class, now pay attention because we're gonna use the test tubes with insects inside. This is a partner project that you will need to capture and study a dangerous creature, you have two months do to whatever you need to do to find this animal," Mistress Jean picked up a tray filled with test tubes holding bugs and some had poisonous frogs. "You can receive extra points if you can capture the most dangerous animal in this class," Mistress Jean pulled out a tube with three tadpoles. 

"You may pick your partner but please make sure that you have it soon, you will need to make a display and speech about the types of toxins the creature carries and how fast it can kill the average human," Jean said as she put the tadpoles back into the large tray. "Now please choose your partner and make haste," Mistress Jean said as she clapped her hands. 

Kaeya thought of asking Ayato or Thoma, but he had found out they were doing the project together already. He thought of next picking Itto, but then he heard that Itto convinced Gorou to work with him. Aether and Xiao found out were doing the project together. Then he thought that Sucrose was going to work with Albedo but she had already picked a girl named Ayaka to help. Which meant his last choice was Albedo.