Abused (TW)

(TW!!!)

I was in the bathroom cleaning because colby just yelled at me again and he slapped me witch I'm used to.

I finished cleaning and I went to sit down on the couch and watch some moves.when i walked out there I saw Colby on his phone as football played on the tv.I saw as he put his phone down to watch.I went over to him and sat next to him but he pushed me away and I moved to the other side of the couch.

40 minutes later.

It was just after half time and Colby had a angered face on because his team was losing.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOUR POST TO THOW IT YOU DUMN ASS!"he yelled at the tv making me jump

I got up and walked up to him and said "colby calm down" I said he turned his head to me with grinder teeth "WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!"he barked at me tears welled in my eyes "col-" he got cut off with a sleep on the cheek.

Then he started beating me as he does to get his anger out.

I started sobbing in pain wanting him to love me like he did before about 2 months ago.I want to have the loving caring husband back but no it will never happen ever since his mom died.

He soon stoped and looked down at me balled up in the corner.sobbing.he slapped me one more time before going to the backyard to vape.
I slowly got up and went to the steps and went to our shared room even though he sleeps on the couch.

I laid down on the bad thoughts of 2 months ago when he cared he would be so caring then.

I soon defeated of into a cold dreamless sleep.

The next morning

Colby's pov

I woke up on the couch.alone "baby" I said groggly

I went up stairs to me and y/N's shared room.

I opened the door to be y/n laid on the bad with marks all over her and lay nights events played through my head I let out a pained sob.the thoughts of hurting her felt like a burning in my heart.

Me standing there just now seeing how much I hurt my wife physically.

I slowly walked over her and put me hand in her hair.she jolted awake.

Y/N's POV

I jolted awake feeling a hand on my head I saw Colby and sat up fast so he will not hurt me.

I started moving back on the bad till my back hit the head board "p-please d-don't hurt m-m-me."I begged and he started sobbing uncontrollably.
"No baby I will never hurt you again" he sobbed

He crawled onto the back and touched my lag making he flinch."oh baby I'm the worst"he said calming down a bit

I saw the sadness in his eyes and I crawled in too his lap and he gabbed me and pulled me close repeating sorry over and over again till I heard soft snores coming from his mouth.

"I love you" I said kissing he messy heard of hair."I love you too" he wispers.

The end

_________________
Sad one

(551 words)