Baby come back to bed☹️

I got out of bed from Colby to go make food because I'm hungry and it's midnight

I get up and then I hear a grumble thinking it my stomach I slowly walk to the door then I heard a "baby?" then a grown "where did you go?" he asked "baby I'm going to go get a midnight snack I'll be back" I said opening the door "but nol baby come. Back to bed!" he wined shuffling in his sheets "I'll be back I'm just getting a small snavk you want anything?" I said and asked. "You"he said sadly "ok you nothing I'll be right back then" I said a head his grown as I closed the door.

--
I walked back into Colbys room seeing Colby flopping like a fish "babe eBay are you doing?" I said him he stopped and make graby hands like a 2 year old I want over to my said of the bed and put my water down and I layed down under the covers and I was pulled into Colbys chest "babe I was about to get comfortable" I said trying to wiggle out of his death grip "Cole let go" I said glaring at him "ok" he said sadly turning to face always from me.

I turned around and put my arms around Colby and looked at his face and saw a pout "oh stop it babe" I said kissing the pout on his lips and he took that as a chance to make out with me.

He grabbed my face kissing me back and then a little of that and we pulled away."I love you" I said laying a top of his putting my head on his chest.

He rapped his arms around me and I fell asleep to his heart beating.

"I love you too.so much" is what heard before I fell asleep.