Fight pt.2

It's been a week since the fight and a few days ago he went to grab his clothes and stuff i thought he would come back after about a day but no he didn't.

The worst part is he had a girl with him meaning he's moved on.

*flashback*

I went to open the door and Colby came in with a other girl behind him,I ran to what used to be our room and grabbed one of his hoodies.knowing me I can't let go of him.

He came into the room right after I hid the hoodie from him and he said the thing that broke my heart.

"Where over I have someone better now,and she gives me what i want." He said and grabbed his suit case and packed everything up.after that he left,left for good

*end of flashback*

I sat there on what used to be our bed on what used to be his side and sobbed into the hoodie I took from him.

6 years down the drain
(some beautiful foreshadowing)

-Time skip-

It's been 3 months and Katrina lives with me now and her and Sam are over.
So me and her are going through a breakup together even though mine was more worse.we are there for each other.

We have been crying into each other's shoulders for the past hour. She was just so heart broken that the love of her life wasn't ready.

Then the bell rang to my front door so I quickly dried my tears and went out of my room to open it.

I opened my door to see Colby with a nice outfit and flowers.

"Y/n y/l,I know you probably hate me but I'm just here to say I'm so fucking sorry I was just not going through a good time then.I should've told you and you would of helped me but I just didn't want you to worry about me. So y/n please can we try again!" He begged

"Colby I think we can do that"

4 years later

I was standing the the bathroom with a pregnancy test in hand it read..

"Pregnant" and I was sobbing scared so scared that Colby will leave and not want to baby.

Me and him finally got back together after a year of rebuilding our relationship.

Katrina got her own apartment and she started her music career. she has been on the grind with that lately.

Colby just got home from a day of meetings and he was on he was in the shower.

Then I heard the shower stop and then a soft "y/n baby" and I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door and saw Colby holding the positive pregnancy test in hand,my heart dropped. "baby are you pregnant" he asked I nodded and he went up to be and lifted my head."am I really going to be a dad" he asked "yes" I said.

He's face formed a small and he picked me up spinning me around in the bathroom "colbs put me down and get dressed." I said giggling happy that he's happy.

He put me down and I went to our closet stealing one of his shirts and taking off my sports bra and leaving my shorts putting the shirt over.

I was laying on me and Colby's bed when Colby came running out of the bathroom with a big smile on his face me got on the bed going between my lags and he lifted up the shirt to show my stomach and he kissed all over my stomach."I love you" he said kissing my stomach

And then I knew Colby is going to be a amazing dad.

1 year letter

We had the baby and it was a boy and we named him after colby

Cole Robert Brock ll

He looks exactly like Colby with blue eyes brown hair and he looks so cute.

And from then on our family grew
3 girls and 2 boys
Yes 5 kids I wanted 4 and Colby wanted 4 and the last one was a boy and Colby was so happy because he thought he couldn't make boys anymore.
We named him Keith
So theses are all the kids names

Cole (oldest)
Kaylee
Millie
Jessica
Keith (youngest)

And me and Colby got married after cole was turned 2.Cole and Kaylee have a 3 year gap.he also begged us to be the flower boy and we didn't say no because he's so cute.

—the end—

July 18,2023

765 workds