Chapter 36

Half-baked dragon pattern, half-baked size, half-baked sauce color, and more importantly, half-baked spiciness...

I scowled at the grilled chicken, or something I was embarrassed to call a grilled chicken, that Leather had brought.

So you're copying Luminous because there's nothing you can do about it.

"Where do they sell it?"

"It's sponsored by Viscount Roden. I heard he used the hands of Essit."

"I knew it."

I was told that there was a person who was recently beaten by guild members after being caught trying to take out the Dragon Breath recipe.

As a last resort, they must have developed it themselves. However that may be, what is Wyvern Breath?

'What a great naming sense.'

I'm sure I wouldn't like it, but just in case.

"Give it to me."

I snatched the Wyvern something from Leather and tasted the sauce. Then I spat on the floor quickly.

Wow, it's spicy in a bitter way.

"It's not for humans to eat?"

"Right? But it's the result of trying to make it taste like Dragon Breath. What should we do?"

"Leave it alone. It'll ruin itself."

Then another few days passed.

Luminous was still booming, and business was good at the other nearby shops.

People tired of waiting in the long lines at Luminous turned back to the other stores.

But only one place, sponsored by Viscount Roden, was deserted.

The problem was that the people who ran the place had consumed too much of the hot sauce in a short period of time, saying they were trying to imitate Dragon Breath.

The group got sick to their stomachs, but they could not close the restaurant and hurried to save people, but because of the timing, there were no people who were good at running the store, and only raw vegetables were left.

As a result, holes opened up all over the place, not only in the constant grilling of chicken, but also in the calculation of money, customer entertainment, and the handling of obnoxious customers.

There, people who were angry after eating Wyvern Breath, which was only spicy without any countermeasures, protested in groups and were even put in a situation where they had to pay hospital bills and fees.

"Somehow we got involved with Essit."

"I know."

I rolled my tongue looking at the shop where flies were flying. If I were the owner of that place, I would sue Duval.

'If he sues, he has to pay extra.'

With that in mind, I earnestly hoped that the Viscount, Roden or Oden, would sue Essit.

It was not much later that Viscount Roden, who had suffered great losses, made a business break with Essit.

***

"Is Essit going to give up on the restaurant business?"

When the nobles of Rema heard the news, they cried out in a whisper.

Viscount Roden was a low-ranking but highly recognized tycoon in the food and beverage business, and it was advantageous to somehow get a leg up on Viscount Roden in order to make inroads there.