Act 3

"Oh no." Tara starts screaming while chad is getting stabbed by 2 ghost faces. at each side of his ribcage.Kirby,Tara,sam And y/n run into the shrine again. Detective Bailey came in "don't listen to Kirby she's mad!". Kirby shouts "excuse me I am not mad unless you've got wrong information or your ghostface-"
Tara shouts "BEHIND YOU DETECTIVE BALIEY!" *detective Bailey shoots Kirby".

*All 3 Ghostface form  a line* Y/n starts to cry. Ethan takes off his mask "didn't expect that huh" Y/n screams and cry's. Ethan pulls Y/n over and gives her a hug "it's okay baby" Tara whispers "get back here Y/n!" Ethan says "it's easy ways to go Y/n can stay with you or she can stay with me" Sam and Tara start begging Y/n stay with us! .
*Y/n picks ethan* Ethan wipes her tears "good choice I'll protect you forever."

Tara shouts "you backstabbing bitch-" ethan puts a knife up to Tara's neck. "do not say anything about my Y/n or I'll slit your neck." Sam says "why are you doing this?." Ethan shouts "You killed our brother!" *tara goes silent" Sam shouts "what are you talking about!" *Quinn takes off her mask and reveals herself* "you killed our brother in woodsboro! Sam gasps "your Richie kirsch family..." Ethan laughs "you finally figured that out you stupid bitch" *ethan holds you tightly*.

* Tara tries to push you away from Ethan.* "leave Y/n alone!" Ethan shouts "leave my fucking Y/n alone".
Tara steps away from Ethan,out of breath and says "it's not your Y/n Ethan!".* Quinn targets sam and pushes her to the ground* Ethan whispers to you and hugs you close "you know,my real name is not even Ethan and after all of this we can run away whether you like but, for the mean time I don't want you to get hurt so stay behind the door and watch." *Y/n gets behind somewhere safe and watches*

Tara screams at Quinn *don't you push my sister down!". all that was heard was a shotgun to the head.and then another one.....

then there's 2 more. Y/n looks to see Ethan shot sam,Tara,Quinn and detective Bailey. "Are you ready to go",wiping blood off his hands and clothes while holding your hand.

Y/n replies "I'm ready to runaway with you."