1. Danzel In Distress

Crimson bites his lip a bit of black blood making its way down his dark red skin. He just finished placing the not  last, but new set of teeth above his fireplace. The nerve of that fool to believe he can trick him! He had it coming, as expected, and now he had to teach that brat of a kid of his what happens when you cross him!

           He threw his knife landing right on the family illustration remaining stuck on Moxxie's face before the imp found himself falling on his red chair. Now it was silence like it was before when his esposa left and his kid followed. It was good, he likes silence, which helps him settle his troughs for new businesses and new ways to make money.

" Sir," the shark butler knock with a shake of his trembling hand. No wonder, they allow I.M.P. to escape, he said that he will cut them all for this stunt!

" What do you want cabron?" Crinsom gives him a sadistic glimpse before he pulls his knife out of the portrait.

" Tu sobrina arrived sir, should I let her in?" the butler raised a question with anxiety.

Ah, yes! He received a call that morning, from his brother, another mobster that lead a gang in the envy ring. After all, the mob was a family industry, when his hermano left greed, since Crimsom held him at gunpoint over this turf, he made his own drug empire by selling illegal stuff and killing.

The old man, their  father, praised him when his two sons were born, and made a ruckus that Crimsom didn't think of the bloodline. And look where that got him! His lil shit of a son run off! Being convinced that the solo life is for him, just like his uncle!

He hasn't spoken with his brother in years, classic mob rule, you cannot be connected if you never meet face to face, right? Apparently, the young fool got caught in some stuff with the illegal angel weapon trade and he and the misses had to hide for a bit. The boys could handle themselves alone, but the girl needed protection, so he asked his good ol' big brother to shelter the broad for a while. Hope she's not too much trouble, or not, he didn't care, he will kill her if he has to.

" Hola, uncle !" the petite imp female bowed respectfully before shoving her hands into the pockets of her baggy pants.

" You look like a boy," he commented on her street-style outfit, black baggy pants,  t-shirt, and leather fingerless gloves," and what's with the white hair, don't tell me your part of the rainbow kind? "

" I think I look good with white hair sir-"

" Don't talk back to me lassie!" he warns," back in my day women were feminine and knew their place! Your father said I have to host you, he said nothing about returning you in one chunk," he got up placing the knife under her chin," I can mail him the tongue if you think you don't need it."

" Yes, uncle. "

" Good," he turned with a twirl facing the portrait again. " Dame tu teléfono they can track you down trough calls, which makes it easy to find you. "

She  handed him her phone.

" Good," he took the battery out" here are the rules sobrina. You don't get out, you are UNDER NO circumstances allowed to disturb me or leave your room for anything else but food and going to the bathroom. "

She wanted to protest but he cut her short.

" While you are under my canopy you live by my rule girl, I believe my brother was too indulgent with his thirdborn, but I will teach you manners if I have to. Now, the second-floor third room on the left, it's Moxxie's old room, go there and stay in. "

" Yes, uncle."

" Good, now go. And someone fetch me a drink!"