4. Double Kidnaping

" Oh crumbs!" Moxxie takes a fetal position rocking back and forth in panic," My uncle will kill me! No, my dad will kill me, then my uncle will take my underwater remains and shit on them before setting them on fire! I am so dead!"

" Moxxie!" Blitzø called but he was ignored.

" I am so dead! "

"Moxxie!" he called again but was unsuccessful.

" Mox!" Millie snapped him out of it," Calm down, you're going to have another panic attack!"

" I can't be calm!" he screeches squeezing his face in his palms," I am so dead!"

" We're wasting time," Blitzø put his sunglasses on," I am sure that he took Tits to get back at us for that one time with Stolas. "

" But why would he take Mariposa and not kill us instead?" Millie asks while helping Mox over her shoulder," We were vulnerable. "

" We need to look for them," Blitzø pulled his car key out," he gives me wrath vibes so we should look there first.

" But the wrath ring is so big, " Moxxie pointed out," there's no way we can find her in time!"

" Then we better hurry before that fucker hurts her! Also, Loony needs to got get her shot later so let's make this quick. " he plugs his keys into the car.

〰️
He gallops over the dusty planes, even the cacti know his name...
〰️

"Put me down!" Mariposa cried over his shoulder while hitting his back with her small fists," Where are you taking me? Why are you taking me!?"

" Why are you taking 'er?" the rich imp said with a French accent," why are you taking me? You fifty creature! Do you even know who I am?!"

" Fuck you bitch!" Mariposa shows her middle finger," Now put me down you brute!"

" You disgusting, repulsing little!-"

" Shut up both of you!" he slaps his tail over Mariposa's mouth releasing a growl," I am this close to dropping you on the train tracks making you one with the dirt! "

〰️
If you don't want to die don't cross his path
The best assassin in the ring of Wrath
〰️

They gallop through the desert, jumping on trains and going in and out of so many caves in wrath that Mariposa lost count, regardless, that wasn't her main incommodity. Striker's spiny tail, scraped over her skin digging deep into it. Usually, it wouldn't be so much of an issue if the assassin didn't bond her so tightly.

She felt her stomach twist when they slip down train tracks into the darkness of a mine. The place seems to be abandoned for years, with almost no light rather than the horse's flame to light it.  A miracle he didn't drop either of them considering the twists and turns, not to mention the falls they took on the way down. 

〰️

Dirty-dealin', Prince-stealin'
He's a villain, Striker!
He's fast and strong and tall and mean
The foulest imp you've ever seen
〰️

The stillness of the road, the restraints that dig deep made her think of back home, and how fucked she will be if she was not back by sundown! Her heart was pumping with such adrenaline that her ears blurred out the screams of the aristocrat imp and the mariachi-oriented vocal quartet that for some reason followed them since their train. The only thing that made her regain her focus was Striker's own shout.

" Shut up! You came here singing for the million time while I am trying to do my job! Leave me alone you freaks!"

They reel away.

He throws the two on the ground earning a yelp from Mariposa and a grunt from the imp lady.

" How dare you, you dirty creature?!" she became hysterical, " I will have you arrested for this! Are you listening!?"

He slaps her with his tail, that was the cue for Mariposa to hold her tongue. She had a feeling where this was going.

" You don't get to talk over me, you bitch! " he snarled, "All you rich half-wit city-slicker do is talk over us, well, I don't have to listen to you!"

" Do you even know who I am?!" she shouts back struggling against  the restraints," You will pay!"

" Oh, I know who you are shakester," he chuckled rolling a knife in his hand," your cunt of a husband told me all about you."

" Denis!?" she wide her eyes in shock. " He put you up to this prank?!"

" The little shit couldn't stand you cheating on him with that loan shark." he sinister walked toward her," If you're asking me, I get you, is his fault that he couldn't keep his woman under control. " he sits on top of her lifting the knife above his head," but he paid a pretty penny to give you the special treatment. "

" Please! I will give you money! More money!" she pleaded with him," I will give you double, triple! let me go. Please! "

" Sorry bitch, the jig is up your a goner!"

Mariposa squeezed her eyes in fear, she tried to cover her ears, her dad always tried to prevent her from witnessing such gore, but even with her eyes close the feeling of blood that splash on her face and the choking sounds of the female as she drowns on her own blood still reached her. This was terrifying!

" Sir, I finished the job!"

" Excellent! Bring me her head as proof and I will give you your payment! You have 3 days, be discrete."

" Discretion is my policy!" he smirked licking the blood of the knife," Now to deal with you!"

He steps in her direction making her back off, crawling until she hit something, like a rock maybe? A statue of him?!

" Giddy-up bitch!" he pulled her by her tail to the casino (?) that was inside the cave, debris leaving scratches on her body as he drag her on the floor," Let's hope your worth the trouble of getting you!"

She said nothing, only glancing at him in fear.

" Quiet, eh? Don't tell me it's the first time you saw the life flee from the eyes of blue blood!? " he pulled her by her midriff," Get up!" cupped her face with his tail flickering his tong" Let me see ya pretty lil face!"

At this moment she cursed herself and how stupid she was! Why couldn't she stay home?! This dude was clearly a paid assassin which means he will send her in exchange for ransom back to her uncle! Which means she will die! Crimson will drown her for crossing him!

" Get your hands off me you freak!" she slaps him away in an attempt to escape, however being restrained between Striker and the casino table doesn't give her much space to wiggle free.

" So you can be festy, eh?" he towers over her, "Good! I like my women to have a bit of a fight to them," he slides the knife over her face," it makes crushing them so much more satisfying. "

"Just kill me already!" she spits with venom making him arch a brow. " It's already pass noon and my uncle clearly note I am missing. That rascal will drown me! Then my own father will get my remains just to set them on fire to teach me a lesson for crossing them!"

" Patience, patience luv," he warps his tail around her lifting her chin with his tail," we're getting there too. But first, let's wait for your saviors shall we? "