The beginning

Isabela was peacefully asleep when she felt someone shaking her as she slept.

"Isabela!" The small voice squeaked.

Dolores. What was Dolores doing this time?

"Dolores...it's Sunday, let me sleep." Isabela said with a yawn, she heard a sigh then some mumbling before someone hit her on her head.

Isabela jumped. "OW! Dolores what the hell was that for-"

She stopped mid sentence, looking at Dolores, Dolores looked terrified and worried but that wasn't the problem. She was a kid, maybe five, her hair in two ponytails, her brown eyes wide.

"Ah...Dolores?" Isabela asked, before gasping her own voice was more pitched high than it usually is. Dolores squeaked, as if she realized some horrible news.

"Dolores...why are you a kid?" Isabela asked, Dolores shrugged.

"I wanted to ask you the same thing." Dolores said softly, Isabela blinked.

"Is...is this a dream..." Isabela muttered.

Dolores looked around her room nervously, Isabela blinked, what was she doing in Dolores's room?

"Why...am I in your room?"

"I...I don't know..." Dolores whimpered.

Isabela got off of Dolores's bed, she was definitely a kid again just by how everything looked much taller and bigger than her. Walking up to a mirror Isabela gasped again.

Isabela was wearing a blue nightgown with colorful colors around it, her hair was still long, but with colors in it. Just how she went to bed last night.

Looking over at Dolores, who was getting off her bed. She wore her red nightgown as usual, nothing different. They both looked how they did when they went to bed.

They both just stared at each other, before both of them let out a shriek.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Isabela asked.

Dolores started to cry. "I don't know! Mamí! Papí!"

Dolores ran out of her room in tears.

"Dolores wait! How can we explain this?!"

-S⃫-

Camilo covered his ears with a small groan, why was he hearing wailing? Wait who was wailing?

He opened his eyes, and yawned. To his surprise he found himself in the nursery.

"What..."

Camilo turned back and jumped off the bed in surprise, he saw Luisa but she was so small, her muscles gone, replaced by a chubby baby body. She looked so terrified.

Luisa looked at him. The wailing still going.

"Lu was going on?" Camilo asked, gasping at the words leaving his mouth. His voice was very high now.

"I don't know..." Luisa whispered.

They both turned to the side, where there were two cribs, the wailing coming from there.

Luisa and Camilo looked at each other, both confused and scared.

The door opened, and Agustín and Félix stepped in.

"Papí?" Luisa asked, Agustín smiled.

"Hola Luisa, your up early."

"Over this wailing I would be too." Félix chuckled, going over to the orange crib, picking up a baby. None other than it being Antonio.