They'll be a big kid real soon

Camilo didn't know how much more of this baby treatment he could take, after his little accident Pepa made sure he would make it to the potty. So he was sitting on a toilet designed for toddlers as Pepa watched him.

"Have you gone potty Camilo?" Pepa asked, making Camilo blush, he already did 'go' but Pepa asked him like she didn't hear anything.

"Yes...." Camilo murmured.

Pepa helped Camilo get off of the toddler toilet and wiped him clean making him squirm slightly.

After Pepa had cleaned him she put his loungewear back on and carried him back to nursery, where everyone was already asleep but he wasn't. Pepa tucked Camilo into bed and kissed him.

"Sleep well Camilo." Pepa said softly.

Pepa left the nursery, Camilo sighed, rolling his eyes. Just kill him now. Mirabel and Antonio cooed in their sleep dreaming about who knows what, while Luisa slept peacefully.

Camilo got cozy under the covers. He was about to go to sleep when he saw two black figures run across the room. He jumped immediately and managed to hold the scream in.

"W-Who's there?!" Camilo whimpered.

He saw one of the figures run to the other side.

He let out a cry. "W-Who is it?!"

"Just us Milo." A squeaky voice replied.

"Who are you?!" Camilo whimpered, the dark figure walked towards Camilo slowly.

Camilo whimpered.

The figure walked up to where the moonlight shone on it, Camilo blinked. Was that a toy? Not just any other toy, his baby toy. It was Bambam.

"B-Bambam?" Camilo asked, the toy crawled up on the bed and went near the end of the bed.

Camilo backed away as far as he could.

Bambam's eyes seem to have dazzled. "Oh Milo, I've missed you so much! When I was put in that box....I thought I'd never see you again. But here you are!"

Camilo blinked as Bambam hugged his small hand.
"We've missed you so much Milo!"

"Wait....we?" Camilo asked, Bambam nodded.

"Yes we! Lamby, Mr. Hops, Annabel, Lily, and Flappy! We've missed you guys for so long!" Bambam said happily. "We were so sad when we were put in the box, it was dark and scary." Bambam went quiet staring off into space.

"Ah...."

"But that's okay!" Bambam giggled. "Your back now and we can play again!"

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Camilo waved his arms around. "Sorry Bambam but I need to be a big kid again, we all do."

Bambam frowned. "Don't you love me?"

"I ah....yeah I love you but I can't stay a little kid forever." Camilo said.

"But what will happen to me?!" Bambam cried. "I don't want to go back in the box! It's dark and scary!"

Camilo didn't know how to respond.

"We can't go back in the box!" A small voice cried. "I won't go back!"

"Me neither!"

"Nuh-uh!"

Camilo looked around. "Okay, okay, this is a dweam, this is a dweam."

"This is no dream Milo." Bambam said.

Camilo chuckled nervously and threw him off the bed making a loud thud.

"OW!"

Luisa jumped up and Mirabel started to wail as Antonio screamed