Chapter 4

Everyone can be seen sitting in Brian's living room."listen, brian, but I just thank God... That I am in my right mind."bam says making an hmm sounds brain just going along with her making the same sound."and that my heart is still beating."bam says while brain makes an hmm sound following along with her."ho!"bam preaches slightly

"Sometimes I can't hardly pee, though."bam says making brain uncomfortable while Gena has a slight disgusted look on her face."thank you so much for sharing. I appreciate it thank you"brain says awkwardly to bam who is sitting right next to him.

"Bam, that aint polite conversation."Madea tells her looking weirded out slightly that she would just talk openly about that in a group of people in front of her."you know, just one or two drops, maybe that's it"bam explains ignoring what Madea just said while holding up one finger is demonstrated."don't nobody want to hear about your one or two drops"Madea says with a huff of disbelief at bam "I wonder why that is"bam says making Gena look at with a look as if saying'did this woman really just ask that.'before shaking her head leaning back on the couch.

"It's prostate cancer, that's what it is"Joe inputs his opinion on the subject"that's what it is you got that prostate... You got the prostate cancer."

"Joe shut up!"Madea tells him while Brian just stands there waiting."what the hell you think it is? What the hell else is it"Joe exclaimed from his chair still holding his cane looking straight at Madea."if it ain't prostate ca... That's the only thing keep you from peeing. She says she got two dress."brain is seen rolling his eyes at his daddy"one say'prostate,' other say'cancer,' prostate cancer. That's what she got."Joe finishes explaining his opinion while making demonstrations with his hand making Madea look at him like he was stupid."Joe. Don't no woman have no prostate."Madea tells him which makes Joe look at her for a silent minute staring at her before saying"mabel, you know damn well you got a prostate."Joe tells her look at his sister who just huffs at him before saying"you know what I'm going to do?"she questions before lifting up her right leg at Joe"I'm going to give you a prostate exam with this foot right here."she says making Gena laugh slightly at the small argument against her aunt and Dad well everyone just looks like they had enough."hell you ain't either. This here? This ass? Say"do not enter" sign on it , tattoo"Joe retorted back shaking his head while nodding indicating at his ass."do not enter back there." "Hell no!"Hattie agreed with him while Madea just crossed her arms on a nee crossing her leg over the other just staring at Joe."who the hell you think I am?"

"Shut up." Madea just tells him done with his stupidity before looking at brain and Gena .

"Hello? Can we just focus on why I asked you to come..."brain yells slightly making Gena wince with her eyes closed knowing he messed up right there.madea and the others just look at him wide eye for a second before her eyes narrow into a glare"who the hell is he, who the hell he hollering at?"she yells looking at the others while pointing at brain"you asked me to come over to your damn house. Don't be hollering at me up in here."Madea repriments Brian with a yell 

"Don't get gutted up in here."Joe yells as well waving his Cane around" right like a fish." Madea agrees adding on to Joe's statement looking back at Brian with a glare making Brian sigh knowing that was the wrong thing to do before explaining and apologizing.

"Okay, sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean it at all."Brian quickly apologizes knowing he shouldn't have yelled with my wife eyes."yes, that's better. That's better. Show some apologiction. Apologiction into the room."madea yells the others agree."okay I'm sorry"brain says agreeing with them.

"I'm glad you're here to help me with her, cuz there's a frat party around the corner. And I want to be sure she doesn't try to sneak out and go over there okay?"Brian explains all first wall having Madea Joe Hattie and Bam look at each other confused not knowing what he was going on about."she's too young for that !"bam exclaimed