Chapter 5

Gina was shown sitting in the kitchen looking at the pictures of her husband and kids sence she couldn't take them trick or treating her husband did. Her son Jacob went as Scooby Doo he was 6 years old and her youngest daughter Lily was just 1 year old dressed as a bubble bee. She smiles softly before hearing her neice starting trouble as she watches her walk to the sitting room where the others were with a smirk.

She sighs before closing her phone and getting up as she walks into the living seeing her neice walk in with a board "what is it now Tiffany"she says as her neice smiles innocently "I brought this home from school"she says as Gina sees it's a death gave.

"Tiffany you get that out of here right now"she says firmly.

Joe looks at Gina in confusion before looking at his granddaughter"what... What the hell is that"he asked.

"It's a ghost board grandpa "Tiffany says.

"Tiffany get that out of this house now"Gina says again as the other oldest agree with her.

"She right get that...get that on the hell on out of here"Joe says agreeing with his daughter.

"No ma'am uh uh"bam says shaking her head"get that devilment out of here"she says.

Madea nods her head"right "

Tiffany shakes her head"no it's fun it's how you communicate with the dead."she says but Gina has enough as she gets up grabbing the board as something fell out it was a card that says death.

"What is that fell out of the thing"Madea says.

Gina just walks away with the board before walking outside as she shoves it in the trash before walking in but was confused not seeing Tiffany or her friend"where's Tiffany and aday"she asked.

"They went to bed honey"bam says as Gina signed nodding her head before sitting down with the others they all see goes shes stressed out so they don't say anything knowing she as severe anxiety and anger but she has a good handle on it right now.

Aday was shown zipping up Tiffany's costume."your aunt seemed pretty upset and angry with you"she says.

Tiffany scoff"I'm not afraid of my aunt"she says as she fixes her hair before hearing something small hit tye window as she quietly opens it up seeing rain and Leah dressed up as a slutty house maid and dance instructor."Tiffany come on"rain whispered.

"It's time to go"Leah says.

"Shh! Don't wake the old people! "She says before quietly lowering her her window before they fix the pillows like body's before covering them with a blanket before turning the lights out before they fully sneak out the house.

Gina was making some tea before her phone ring"hey baby how's was there night"she says making some tea.

"It went good but having trouble getting lily to sleep"he says over the phone while rocking a fussing lily.

"How about this lily can stay the night with me while you and Jacob have a Halloween movie night"she says to her husband Seth.

"Sure that sounds fine I'll be there in a little bit"he says before both hang up. She turns as Madea walks in "that girl has snook out we are going to get her joes staying here."she says .

Gina signed her neice never knows when to stop"alright please be careful and I have to stay here Seth is having trouble getting lily to sleep so she'll be spending the night here with me"she says running a stressed hand over her face.

Madea nods her head "alright you take care of that baby"she says before leaving with the others. It's been a couple of minutes before she head a knocking on the front door as she walks through the sitting room as her father rest. She opens the door seeing Jacob who was holding Lily in his arms."hey"she says giving him a kiss as lily bobbled they pull apart as Gina smiles at her baby girl"he my baby girl ready to go bedybie"she says in a baby voice as lily giggles.

Soon she was shown slowly rocking lily to sleep in one of the guest rooms with her bassinet hooked up beside the bed. Her daughter was finally asleep as she gently sets her in the bassinet as she hears the others down stairs before crawling in bed as she decided to take a nap.