Chapter 6

Gina was woken up by the sound of Madea yelling down stairs as she sits up rubbing her face before seeing her daughter still asleep in her bassinet before grabbing the baby monitor as she gets up walking down stairs.

"So did y'all find her"she asked leaning against the wall.

"No and those young boys through my ass into a Bush "Madea says breathing hard with anger.

"Somebody needs to call the police that's all I know somebody needs to call the po po"Madea says before crying was head from the baby monitor"y'all just figure this out while I'll put the little one back to sleep "Gina says walking back up stairs into the guest room she slept in as lily cry's in her crib"I'm here baby girl mommas here"she says picking up her crying daughter as she bounces her as she paces.

After some time her daughter falls asleep in her arms as she rubs Lillys back to sleep sitting her back in the bassinet.

"Is that lily"she hears Tiffany as she turns around with a glare "girl you are so lucky I have my daughter with me or I will beat your ass into next year for the shit you pulled tonight now go to bed"she says as Tiffany rolled her eyes walking away she was wearing a red t shirt with a white hoodie and matching pants with slippers.

It was later that night as water was heard coming from the bathroom as a high pam walks in seeing water running from the faucet "Hattie Hattie... Hattie you got to start turning the water off when you come in here"she says walking over to the faucet with a burning joint in her hand as she turns the water off as she walks back to the door when the water comes back on making her confused.

"What the hell what the...huh wait a minute I know I turned this I said turn off"she says walking over turning the nobs but the water was still coming out as she then looks at the mirror with wide eyes as the words 'get your fat ass out of here or die' "Mabel! Mabel! Madea!"she screams hurrying out the other door in fear.

Hattie was shown asleep on the bed as a commercial for dog plays "and Halloween is going to the dogs this year, at the annual Halloween dog costume contest"she wakes up groggy before reaching for the remote turning it off as she goes back to sleep before the TV comes back on making her wake up confused as she turns the TV off again going back to sleep just as the TV comes back on waking her up confused as she goes to turn the tv off again but nothing happens as the commerical continues.

"What the hell wrong with this here remote"she says sitting up trying to turn the tv off.

"Hattie...Hattie"a ghostly voice was heard making her look around.

"Oh hell no now your gonna call me name"she says completely sitting up.

"Hattie "the ghostly voice says again.

"Yes Lord?"she calls out.

"You don't need the Lord"the ghostly voice says.

"I know him"Hattie says with fear.

"It's not the Lord"the ghostly voice says as the TV glitches showing creepy flashes of clowns"we interrupt your regularly schedule programming to bring you this special noticed"came from the TV.

"I'm Mr. Wilson "the ghostly voice reveald.

"Mr Wilson! Oh hell no! Hell no!"she screams scrambling out the bed running smack into the door falling before quickly getting back up as she opens the door running out scared.