Chapter Two ꒰ ˶• ༝ - ˶꒱ ./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎

Y/n's Pov:Oh great now I have to deal with this idiot

Y/n's Pov:
Oh great now I have to deal with this idiot. My dad turned toward Miya and spoke. "That wasn't really your best work now was it, Miya?" Miya hung his head. "HEY!" I was not okay with him coming for Miya like that. "Ah, Lilith. You did very well but I expected more from you." He came very close to me and put his finger under my chin making me make eye contact with him. This is why I hated eye contact. He looked at the purple bruise on my face which you could kinda see through my mask. I jerked my head so that I was no longer making eye contact. That's when Langa caught my dad's eye. He went over and started acting like a whole creep and all. I kinda spaced out because of all of the anger I was feeling but I came back to Earth when I found out Reki just made a beef with my dad. "WHAT?!" If he couldn't beat me, how in the world was he going to beat him?! I was done with these idiots so I just left. I was riding my skateboard away. I didn't care if my home was far away. I was done. I thought my dad was done with S. I thought I would never have to see his ugly face there again. A car that I recognized pulled up to me. "Tadashi!" "Hello, ma'am-" I interrupted him,"Please you don't need to call me that." He continued," Oh, okay. I was going to offer you a ride." "Thank you." I got in the car and he drove off to my place. It had been awhile since I had seen Tadashi. It was nice to see him again. He was the only thing that made my dad's mansion bearable. "I have your check for this week." That was good. I was thinking of taking Miya out for some fun tomorrow. "Oh good! How have you been, Tadashi?" He looked at me in the rearview mirror with his emotionless eyes. "Fine. And you?" I just looked down. I didn't enjoy talking about how I felt. "I've been doing all right. You know my father." We both chucked. We did know my father quite well and how difficult he could be. When we arrived at the apartment I got out and took off my mask. Tadashi frowned a bit, noticing my bruise. I just flashed him a happy smile and walked inside. As soon as I locked the door I collapsed. I was done and sad and disappointed in myself. It'll be so much better if I just hurl myself off this frickin building. But I can't. Because of that stupid promise. I had promised Miya last year that I wouldn't leave him. So there I was sitting on the floor with a knife adding cuts and reopening scars. After 15 minutes I got tired and made my way to bed. Tomorrow was the weekend and amen for that.
Time skip to the next morning~
Miya's Pov:
I got up around 8:00 am and texted Abi but as expected she didn't answer. It could be another three hours before she's up. I sighed and went to take a shower and then ate breakfast.
Time skip to after breakfast~
My phone went off and I noticed it was y/n. My mom got curious. "Who's that, Miya?" "Oh it's just y/n." I saw a sad look show up on my mom's face. She knew about y/n's situation. Y/n would have hated it if she knew how much my mom pitied her. "Y/n just said she wants to hang out today. We're probably going to go shopping and eat lunch. Is that okay?" My mom nodded and I went upstairs to finish getting ready. I was excited to spend some time with y/n. I mean after all she was my crush and she practically asked me out on a date.
Y/n's Pov:
I slipped on an outfit. It was just some baggy jeans and a tank top. I threw on a zip-up hoodie, grabbed my wallet and skateboard, and walked out of my apartment. Me and Miya were going to meet up at the skatepark we usually went to. I was looking forward to today. It would give me a break from all that sadness back at the apartment. I thought about stuff with Miya while I rode. I liked him and I was fairly certain he liked me back but it felt unfair to him for us to date. I mean with the mental state I was in it just seemed mean. I wanted to ask him out so badly but I was gonna wait for a while. Besides, someone like me doesn't know how to love. I was just scrolling through things on my phone when Miya approached me. I waved at him energetically and he waved back. First, we skated off towards the mall. We like to try on clothes there and there was a bookstore that I really liked too. We went there and the first place I walked into had a lot of clothes that me and Miya liked. He was a bit hesitant about letting me buy everything, but once I told him it was my dad's money he seemed very excited. We each picked out outfits for each other. We decided to walk around the mall in these outfits. We walked into a shop that had a lot of anime merch and other fun accessories. I got a few pins to add to my school backpack and Miya got some merch for a show he was really into currently. After that we went to the bookstore and got some new books. I picked up the next volume I needed for The Girl From The Other Side and Persona 5. I really enjoyed these series and was happy they had the volume I needed. Miya picked up a couple volumes of Demon Slayer. I looked around the young adult section and found a book that looked interesting enough. We checked out and then headed to the food court to get food. I got some sushi and a monster energy drink and Miya got something well balanced. Seeing as he was an athlete and had to have a good diet. I also joked around and laughed at him for this.
Miya's Pov:
She's smiling... and laughing... Y/n was having a good time and was laughing. I knew that she had a hard life and I tried very hard to make it better. I was really happy that she was finally happy. Even if it was just for a little bit, she was actually happy. Once we finished our food we skated back to the little skatepark. We were goofing around doing tricks and y/n had a playlist blasting from her phone. I saw the two boys named Langa and Reki approach the park and I yelled, "Hello, Slime and Langa!!!" Reki seemed pretty ticked at what I had just called him. And y/n had just messed up her trick because she was laughing so hard. We all skated around and had an overall great time. By the end of it
y/n had both Langa and the slime's phone number. We headed back to my house so I could pick up some clothes and stuff for tonight. While we were out y/n thought it would be fun if I stayed the night. We used to do it a lot when we were younger. My mom was fine with it because she trusted the both of us. After that we went to the store to pick up snacks and then to y/n's house.
Y/n's Pov:
We were in the store and I was pushing Miya around in the cart while he grabbed snacks off of the shelves. We went down the drink aisle and I got two big boxes of monster energy drinks. "You're gonna kill your self with all that!" Miya was glaring at the new additions to the cart. I shrugged and took us into a check out line. We went back to my apartment and started to play some video games. We were playing Genshin Impact on our phones and playing one of our favorite animes on in the background. After we got bored of that we got on our switches and played random games, either together or by ourselves.
My switch:

Around dinner time I ordered a pizza for the both of us and plopped down on the couch

Around dinner time I ordered a pizza for the both of us and plopped down on the couch. I could get Miya to agree to junk food once in a blue moon and I was happy it was so easy to do today. When the pizza arrived I set it down on the coffee table and turned on Spirited Away. I sat on the couch with Miya curled up next to me. He was like a cat and I found that really adorable. It would be nice to stay like this forever. After we finished our pizza I laid down on the couch and Miya laid on top of me. I ran my fingers through his hair and booped his nose. "Y/n..." I heard him speak up. "Mhm?" He continued, "I care about you a lot..." A light blush dusted my cheeks. "I care about you so much!!!" I squeezed him so tight that he made a strangled cry. We went back to watching the movie and at some point we fell asleep.