Chapter Three ꒰ ˶• ༝ - ˶꒱ ./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎

Y/n's Pov:I yawned

Y/n's Pov:
I yawned. I was absolutely exhausted. Straight after school I plopped down on my bed and went into a deep sleep. Somehow Miya had dragged me out of my room and to Joe’s restaurant. I hadn’t eaten in thirty hours and so now I was getting forced to eat. I grumbled as Joe brought me food. “Oh calm down, princess~ You’ll be fine.” Joe flashed me a smile and stuck my tongue out at him. I tasted the food and it didn’t taste that bad. So I decided it was fine if I ate. It had been a couple days since my sleepover with Miya and Reki’s beef with my dad was tonight. I drank a soda along with my food and talked about video games with Miya. We talked about the odds of Reki getting his ass beat. We had grown kind’ve attached to the peppy red head. Secretly Miya and I shipped Langa and Reki. They just looked so cute together!! It was obvious that they had some feelings for each other, they just didn’t realize it. Once I finished my food I set my head down on the table and almost fell back asleep. Damn, I’m tired. Miya nudged me. “Get up, you sleepy slime.” I grunted and sat up giving him a bright smile. I didn’t smile often but I did for him. Me and Miya were sitting in a corner booth that was reserved for me and whoever else I pleased. I pulled out my switch and started working on my Animal Crossing island. Miya was interested so he came over and sat next to me. Somehow after a couple hours that ended up with him in my lap, while I decorated my island and he played some sort of rpg on his switch. I had to say, he sure had a way of making me happy. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if we got together… Around closing time of the restaurant me and Miya left and went back to my apartment. I was kinda tired so I went back to my room and just collapsed on my bed. I didn’t wake up until hours later. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that my favorite blanket was covering me and Miya was propped up against the wall next to me. He seemed very focused on the level of his rpg and I smiled. I squeezed the pillow under me, which was a frog squishmallow. He realized I was up and smiled at me. “Good morning, sleep head~” I smiled as I stretched and I almost fell back asleep, but Miya shook me so I didn’t. “We gotta get ready for S.” I sat up and wrapped my arms around him. “But I don’t want toooo!!” He chuckled and slipped out of my arms. I pouted and dragged myself out of bed. Miya went into my bathroom to change into his outfit and I changed into mine in my room. I was getting ready to do my make-up when Miya said he wanted to do it. “Pleaseee!!!” I sighed and gave in. God, I’m a softie for him. I sat on my bed as he stood in between my legs and did my mascara and eyeliner. It actually turned out really well. I inspected it in the mirror and said, “You did good, cat boy.” “Of course I did!” He was blushing slightly, which caused me to let out a small chuckle. Shadow was driving us to S tonight so he stopped by my apartment. Miya and I weren’t skating tonight but we were pretty nervous about Reki. When we arrived I found my dad. I walked up to him and glared. “Listen if you so much as put a scratch on him-“ He cut me off. “Oh calm down, Lilith~ I’m just going to have a little fun…” “ That’s exactly what I’m worried about!” I snapped back at him. He just laughed at me and walked to the starting line. I hate him so freakin much. I stood next to Miya and when the alarm went off for the race my hand flew to his. I was gripping it very hard. People didn’t come out good after racing Adam. When I saw Reki’s face of pain on the big screens, I winced. When it came to strangers' pain and my own I hardly had any reaction. But when it came to the people I cared about I couldn’t stand it, especially since there was nothing I could do. My dad won of course… We rushed Reki out of there to get him some help. I wanted to beat the shit out of Adam but right now there were more pressing matters. The doctors got Reki fixed up but it was difficult explaining how he got those injuries. The manager from Dope Sketch was there as his guardian for the whole ordeal. Most of their parents had no idea of what they were doing at night and it was going to stay that way. Joe helped comfort me through the whole thing. I kept thinking that I should have done something to take care of my dad so Reki didn’t end up like this. He put his arm around me and kept me close. Like a real dad. After he was taken home I went home too. It was somewhere around three am. I wasn’t really ready for bed yet so I put on Howl’s Moving Castle. I got out my phone and did my daily quests on Genshin Impact. 30 minutes in I got a text from Miya.

Cat boy:
Good night ♡ Try to get some sleep
♥︎Slime♥︎:
Okay~ No promises tho 💕

Once I finished my quests I decided that I should go to bed seeing as I had school tomorrow. I’m too tired for this shit.