Chapter 1 - The Beginning Of A Long Story

Our story starts on an early cold February morning, in a small and silent apartment.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

The apartment fell silent once again as the alarm clock's alarm was silenced, and a hand had retreated back into the messy bedspread from where it had came. The room was still for a short moment before our protagonist had decided to start their day. Getting out of bed, sun shined in the room making his white hair ever more so prominent as he stretched and walked out of the small bedroom.

The rest of the apartment, a very small living room and an even smaller kitchen were now in view as he walked over to the latter. Sighing he walked over to the calendar that was laying on top of the mini fridge he had and saw the date that was circled and what was written on said date.

               U.A Entrance Exam

               10 A.M

Looking at the nearby clock it read 8:17, still plenty of time to get there, just as he had planned. Going back into his room he grabbed his training clothes and a hoodie to wear over them. After showering he got dressed and grabbed a towel to dry off his unusual wolf like tail and ears, as well as his hair, a blow dryer would've been faster but those were irritating to use. Looking in the mirror a pair of aqua-blue eyes looked back at his as he brushed his teeth. Walking out of the small bathroom and into his room he opened his blinds and made his bed before grabbing his shoes and throwing them on. Walking out of his bedroom he walked over to his kitchen grabbing some papers he had prepped for today, papers that included an ID and quirk information form - as well as some general needed information. Grabbing his satchel he threw the papers in it and grabbing his keys as he walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind him and started his walk to the train station which would lead him to UA, where he was ready for the exam that followed.

35 Minutes Later

Arriving at the front gates many people where filtering in, some in groups and others walking in by themselves. Walking in he ignored the weird glances he was receiving for not wearing his school uniform (because he didn't have one) and had continued his journey into the tall skyscraper of a school. Walking into the large auditorium he had submitted his ID and information into a machine as it then spat out his ID and a new examination card. Then he looked for the seat that was assigned to him, via the number on the newly received examination card, which was a rather easy task because of his early nature.

Sitting down he put his sling bag on the floor beside the chair and idly played with the examination card while waiting for the exam to start. The room got louder and louder as more people filled the room, which was extra loud to him because of his ears - and unfortunate downside to his quirk. The seats to his right were soon filled up by a pair of talkative people, one guy with dark hair that was left down and a pair of red eyes to match, and the other by a girl with pink skin and hair as well as yellow horns on her head. He paid the pair in matching uniforms no mind, still waiting for the exam to start and wishing for it to be quieter when suddenly his 'neighbor' turned to face him.

??? : Hey, I'm Ki-

The inevitable conversation was cut off as the lights quickly dimmed and the loud noise of chatter was stopped by one much louder voice.

??? : WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMNECE, EVERYONE SAY HEY!!

The chatter of remaining students cut to a halt, except for distant mumblings way farther back in the audience, then the guy next to me turned away to give his attention to the speaker whom no one had uttered a 'hey' to.

???: WELL, THAT'S COOL MY EXAMINEE LISTENERS, I'M PRESENT MIC HERE TO PRESENT THE GUIDLINES OF THIS TEST SO I HOPE YOU'RE READY!!!

Present Mic : THIS IS HOW THE TEST WILL GO MY LISTENERS! YOU'LL UNDERGO A 10 MINUTE MOCK BATTLE EXPERIENCE IN A CITYSCAPE AREA - BRING WHATEVER  YOU WANT AND GO TO THE ASSIGNED TESTING LOCATION - WHICH IS INFORMATION YOU CAN FIND ON YOUR ID CARDS! EACH SITE IS FILLED WITH THREE KINDS OF FAUX VILLAINS, THEY VARY IN DIFICULTY, THE HIGHER THE DIFFICULTY THE MORE POINTS YOU WILL RECIEVE, AND OF COURSE PLAYING THE ANTI-HERO ROLE AND ATTACKING OTHER EXAMINEES IS PROHIBITED!