Chapter 4 - USJ

This chapters a long one, buckle up lol

===============================

The next day had arrived and with it, our next hero studies class. Mr. Aizawa had walked up to the podium today instead of All Might.

One glare was all Mr. Aizawa needed to silence the room.

"Now for today's basic hero training All Might, one other teacher, and myself will supervise." Mr. Aizawa informed us. Someone sitting diagonally to my right raised his hand, it was the weird elbow guy from the mock battles "Um, what are we doing exactly?" He rightfully questioned.

Mr. Aizawa held up a white index card, the words rescue had been written on it, instead of the battle one from All Might's class. He spoke up once more "Preparing you for disaster relief, from fires to floods. It's rescue training" The class had begun to talk in excitement but, they were quickly silenced by Mr. Aizawa once more "I'm not done talking" he began. "It's up to each of you whether or not you wear your costumes, some of them are ill suited for this type of activity. The training site is a bit remote and we'll be traveling by bus, Now that is all. Get ready".

I decided to wear my costume as it didn't really do anything too special so no difference would truly be made. Grabbing the suitcase I heading for the changing rooms.

.....

Walking outside I took a deep breath of fresh air and walked to the bus, waiting for the rest of my class. Soon after people started spilling into the small clearing and idle chit chat had filled the area. I kept to myself thinking about what to make for dinner tonight as I had finished the rest of my leftovers yesterday. I knew I had plenty of options as-

FFWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!

A very loud whistle shook me out of my thoughts and I quickly turned my attention to the blue haired man who had done it.

"Line up according to you I.D numbers. Fill in those seats in an orderly fashion!!" Iida ordered.

I wanted to break that whistle.

Everyone had done so and filed into the bus but, much to Iida's dismay the bus layout was more open format and people began to sit wherever. I made my way to the back end of the bus and up the short steps that led to a few regular seats, as opposed to the more open clearing up front that had handle bars if you did want to stand.

I sat down and the seat next to me had remained unoccupied, then the bus started moving and so did the conversations. I ignored it as usual, none of these conversations had tended to hold important info anyways. But as much as i tried to stay away from it I found myself listening in when Bakugo had suddenly leapt from his seat and started shouting something about someone having a frog-face.

I saw he had someone sitting next to him and I pitied her as she was about halfway out of her seat due to Bakugo's thrashing about. Bakugo continued to cause a scene, now fully standing up, looking like he was actually about to leap across the bar in front of him to attack whoever was provoking him. The girl next to him soon had enough and stood up to move further back, locking eyes with me.

Great.

She pointed to the seat next to me and I simply flicked my tail and she sat down next to me. Quickly taking in her features she had darker purple hair that was about chin length, onyx colored eyes, and finally the most obvious detail - two plug like adapters at the ends of her earlobes, her right one was connected into her phone.

"Thanks" she quickly stated "I'm Kyoka Jiro by the way" she finished as she turned her attention back on her phone. She held her finger over the play button on her music tab. I took this as a que "Isamu Ichiro, I can understand why you moved away from him" I said whilst quickly looking at Bakugo. She gave a quick 'hmm' in response and then pressed play on her phone. I turned my attention back to the window hoping for a quieter bus ride.