8

giana cruz has uploaded a new video!
-> melbourne show!!

play video

⏸️▶️⏯️

"Hey everyone, it's practice day! Today I am walking the paddock with people that you guys really like to see in my videos"

Giana slightly tilted the camera to reveal Arthur to her left and Charles to her right.

"Honestly, I feel like I'm being escorted by bodyguards."

"Giana said she would pay me if I walked with her." Charles said.

"He wanted my autograph." Giana argued.

"I did not."

"Charles could I actually have an autographed Ferrari shirt?"

"Why?"

"To sell it on eBay for a lot of money."

Charles shook his head with a laugh.

Arthur spoke up for the first time. "I'm just happy to be here to be honest."

Giana grinned and clutched onto Arthur's arm with her own. "This is why you're my favorite Leclerc."

****

"I dropped off the kids at school. I'm looking for Lando now."

Giana walked through the McLaren motorhome. "Oh there he is!"

She flipped the camera to reveal Lando walking up to her in his race suit. He frowned when he saw her. "Ew what are you wearing?"

"No dissing on the Ferrari shirt."

"Are you leaving to soundcheck?"

"Yes, in a bit. I just wanted to say hi."

Giana flipped the camera once Lando was standing next to her. He places his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"Hi."

****

Giana was in the passenger seat of a car. "I'm taking you guys to soundcheck. I also decided to bring a special guest."

Giana placed the camera to where both the passenger and driver seats were visible in the frame. Arthur was driving. He smiled at the camera.

Giana grabbed her phone. "Any song requests?"

****

Giana and Arthur were both singing to Kiwi by Harry Styles at the top of their lungs.

They stopped at a red light and paused awkwardly as they avoided stares from people in the car next to them.

****