001

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Flashback

WARNING: Gory death mentioning
_________________________________________

"There- we- go!" The green haired woman said, tucking her seven year old in

"There- we- go!" The green haired woman said, tucking her seven year old in. It was already night time and the moon was shining bright through the window of the child's bedroom.

"Mooom! You don't have to tucking me in anymore. I'm not a baby!"

"That's not entirely true, you're still my baby!" She exclaimed before attacking her son's face with kisses.

"EEK! MAMA STOP IT!" All the woman did was laugh.

"Alright- alright, I'll stop" She smiled down at her son. For the past five and a half years it had just been her and her son. Her husband, Hisashi, was working overseas. He would often send her money to provide her and Izuku with the things they need.

But not once have either Inko or Izuku seen him throughout those years.

"Hey mama?" Izuku called out to her, releasing her from her thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me more about him? You know, your friend?"

"But I've told you just about everything?"

"Yeah, but you haven't told me everything like you said. Can you please tell me?" Inko sighed.

"Fine, but after this you have to promise to go to bed. You have school in the morning."

"I promise!" She sat on the edge of Izuku's bed.

"Hm.. there's not really much to tell.."

"Tell me anything!"

"Well.. let's see." The woman tapped her chin. "My friend.. He was the most beautiful being to ever exist.."

"Besides you right?"

"No, no. He was even more beautiful than me"

"Na-uhn! No one is more beautiful than you mama!"

"Hehe, thank you Zuku. Now where was I- ah yes. He had these gorgeous e/c eyes and the softest s/t brown skin to compliment them. Oh and he had a LOT of hair that he usually kept in this huge afro puff! Hehe, I still remember the time he got caught in the rain on his way to walk me home from school- his hair was all shriveled and matted up, pft he looked so silly" She laughed at the memory.

"He was smart and kind.. though, no one could ever get him to stop cursing. He was very, very tall for an eighteen year old" Inko sweatdropped.

"How tall was he?"

"Around six-ten? Or taller, I can't remember exactly how tall he was.."

"Woah... he was a giant!"

"Hehe, I suppose you can say that" she paused for a second before speaking once more. ".. Have I ever told you he had a powerful quirk?" The young boy gasped in surprise.