003

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback

_________________________________________

'Alright, Today is the start of a future change, you got this Inko!' Pumped herself up for the day looking at her reflection

'Alright, Today is the start of a future change, you got this Inko!' Pumped herself up for the day looking at her reflection. Although she hadn't slept all night she was full of energy and ready for things to change.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" She yelled up the stairs, not waiting for a reply she put on her shoes and ran out the door.

Arriving at the train station Inko stood on the sidelines along with everyone else waiting for the train. During the morning the station seemed to be swarming with people, which wasn't uncommon being as though there were people going to both work and school.

Once the train arrived Inko along with many others boarded before the train begun moving again.

Inko stood stiffly, uncomfortable as she was squished between a few different people. 'I knew I should've just took the next train..' she cried silently in her head.

A hand suddenly latched onto her waist interrupting her from cursing herself out. She turned her head a bit to see an old guy giving her a creepy smile. Gulping, she plucked his hands off of her but he just put it back. This repeated three more times before she decided she would start getting loud, she didn't want to be loud as to draw attention but it would be better than being harassed.

Just as she turned around she spotted vines suddenly making their way around his neck. Inko mentality sighed in relief and almost cried when she somehow finally spotted your very tall figure.

"Remove your fucking hands before I move them for you then move you on to the next damn life." You spoke lowly to the point only the three of you could hear. Your vines tightened around his neck. he was taking way to long for you. "You have three seconds and two of them are already gone. And just those two seconds your life will also be gone-"

The old guy quickly retreated his hand from Inko and put them on the vines, which were still covering his neck instead. You kept them there for a second then deactivated your quirk, causing the man to gasp for air and squeeze his way out of the train.

"Tch, fucking bastard. Can't even show a bit of respect for a woman." You scoffed before looking down at the shorter teen. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yes I'm alright! Thank you, I don't know would've happened if you weren't here!" She suddenly burst out in tears while practically breaking her neck to look up at your seven foot two self

You sweatdropped at her crying but let it be since you knew the situation was uncomfortable and very overwhelming and she was probably a bit shaken. "Yeah, yeah. I sorta made it my job to look out for the women on the trains and being tall makes it easier to do that. It's sad that it's normal for me to see females being harassed at the station. Majority of the men always seem to be targeting the younger looking ones mainly middle schoolers. And it makes me sick to my fucking stomach, especially knowing that I can only be on one train at once knowing there's more."