002

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback

_________________________________________

Inko sat there just looking at you then she suddenly burst out in tears

Inko sat there just looking at you then she suddenly burst out in tears. 'Is.. this a dream?'

Your eyes widened. "Huh-? What the fuck are you crying for?!" You panicked. "Are you hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital?!"

"No, I'm sorry-!" You just looked at her then sighed before closing your umbrella and taking a seat beside her on the bench under the little shelter.

"Er.. I'm not great at comforting people.." You hesitantly placed your hand on her back and rubbed it. "Uhm, but is everything alright?"

'This feels too real to be a dream..' She began wiping her face trying to get rid of the ever flowing tears. "Yes, I'm sorry- but why'd you ask?"

'Did I.. Go back?'

Deadpanning at the female you spoke up. "Well for one- if it wasn't obvious enough- you were crying. Unless crying out of nowhere is normal, not that there's anything wrong with that.

"Oh- how embarrassing..." She blushed a bit.

"Not to mention you were sleeping at the bus stop at nine in the evening. You know they're villains lurking around these parts at this time of night? You're just lucky to not have been spot yet." She stiffened. Too caught up in the present moment she didn't see that it was dark out.

"Oh no! I must've fell asleep waiting for the bus!"

"I see that." You replied sarcastically. standing up from beside her you picked your umbrella up. "Come on, I'll walk you home."

"H-huh? No it's fine! I can get home on my own.."

"Tsk, I wasn't asking. The villains and low life thugs around here maybe weak as hell but you look like someone who can't even handle the smallest pinch. So I'll protect you!" You said with a small grin on your face. Inko looked offended by your words.

"E-eh?! What's that supposed to mean- OW! HEY!" To prove your point you pinched her arm causing tears to well up in her eyes.

"See."

"HMPH! I can get home just fine by myself!" Inko stood up from the bench and put on her cardigan.

"You do know you'll get soak and wet right?" You watched as she picked up her school bag.

"It's better than going with someone who just insulted me!" She angrily pushed past you and into the cold heavy rain.

"But I didn't mean it as an insult?" You murmured before jogging to catch up with her. But the moment you got next to her she walked faster ahead. "You're gonna catch a cold."

"I don't care."

"I can see you shivering."

"Stop following me"