126

We know we are going to bring this session ahead.

He smiled, and lower himself between my legs. He raised himself on one arm and reach down between us with the other.

He played with my moist pussy lips for a moment and then appeared to wrap his hand around his own cock.

I can see he was guiding his cock towards me and I feel its head begin to push against my pussy.

He moved it gently up and down, looking for the right spot.

He stopped when he found the right hole. Slowly he lean forward and I feel his dick head spread me apart.

He is looking into my eyes, looking for some hint to proceed or not.

I gave that indication by smile.

I get up and smash my lips on his lips kissing him passionately.

I lay back again and rub one hand across his chest. He increase his advance into me, sliding slowly deeper and deeper.

He again eased back more and then thrust a little deeper.

I am feeling a lot of pain but in the compare of his love and pleasure the pain is nothing I am amaze at the depth of feeling I had inside me.

I could almost see his cock pushing inside me completely.

Once more time he move back, and then in.

This time my pussy let his whole dick go of the base of his cock and brought his arm up to lean directly over me.

We both moaned together.

He leaned down and kissed me.

There is increasing resistance inside me. He pull it our and insert it again, not any deeper but a little faster.

I knew I am coating his penis with my juices which help her to slide inside me only my pussy seemed to be flowing more freely.

On his next motion inside me, he stop in my pussy and began to kiss my lips more lovingly.

Stay tuned