Recovery

Sebastian POV

-----

I had just finished replanting the flowers when I heard some glass break.

"What trouble are they getting into know?" I sighed and made my way back to the dinning room. Despite how troublesome she could be, I couldn't help but me attracted to Victoria. My smile turned into a frown as I felt the manor shake and I could hear wood breaking. I started to get worried, but as soon as I heard Elizabeth scream, I broke into a run. Using my demon speed, I raced to the dining room. I burst the ought the doors only to see my worst nightmare. An unknown demon had just pierced Victoria's chest with his claws. I was too late to save her. She turned to me, smiling.

"I love you." Before I could reply, the demon savagely ripped his had out, splattering blood everywhere.

"VICTORIA!" I screamed, but I knew I was too late. The demon disappeared with a sinister smirk on his face. I ignored him and ran straight for my lost love. I caught her just before she fell to the floor.

"Victoria? Victoria!" I turned to my masters, "What happened?" Elizabeth was crying, Victoria's blood all over her face and cloths. Ciel hugged her to his chest.

"I-I don't know. He just came out of nowhere! She sacrifice her life in order to save Lizzie's, like a true butler should."

"Something else should have happened. This wound shouldn't be fatal for any demon." I looked up and down her body, looking for any clues. My fingers stopped at her neck where their looked like a burn mark was. It went from her collar bone to her chin. I leaned forward and sniffed. My eyes widened.

"We need to get her to her room. She needs immediate medical attention."

"I thought that demons couldn't use human medicine? That's all we have in this manor."

"Then while I go back to Hell to get demon medicine, will your two look after her?"

"Of course!" Elizabeth screamed. I smiled and picked Victoria up bridle style. Instead of carrying her to her room, I brought her to mine. I laid her down and gently brushed a lock of her long hair out of her face. She grimaced in pain.

"Don't worry, Victoria. I'll be back soon." I kissed her forehead and set off on my journey. Hopefully, I wouldn't be too late again.

-----

Victoria POV

I was in the most excruciating pain I had ever experienced. I was unconscious, but I was aware of what was happening around me. My Lady had undressed me and had wrapped my chest in bandages to prevent blood lose. I smiled at how much she actually cared for me.

"Oh, Victoria. I'm so sorry! This is all my fault, if only I hadn't attracted his attention." She sat on the edge of the bed and held her head in her hands. I sensed Ciel walk in.

"Come on, Lizzie. She needs her rest." Elizabeth nodded and they both left the room. After they left, I sat up, wincing as my wound protested. My body felt numb and I wasn't able to move far. Just sitting up left me exhausted. I could barely breath. I looked out the window.

"Please, Sebastian. Come home safe." I let myself close my eyes and seep into a deep sleep.

-----

A/N: Sorry this is so short. Will make up for it with some Sebastian x Victoria feels next chapter.