Chapter 17 - Rescue and More Old Friends

Talking: Hi

Thinking: is he dead?

Action: *stabs him to death*

Telepathy: can you hear me?
_________________________________________

RED POV

It's 2AM and everyone else is asleep. I need to find Lycanroc before it's too late. The best way to do so would be too freeze time here and move as fast as possible.

Red: *freezes time* let the hunt begin

Of course I can't keep time frozen here for a long or the higher beings here will be mad at me. Good thing I really don't care.

I begin to run across the continent of North America. Looking under every rock for my friend. I even go to look into military basses.

I also finally had the chance to see what's inside of area 51. There wasn't really anything cool, except this giant portal looking thing and some captured aliens.

I'm not a idiot though. Everytime I went to military bass, I went to their command system and erased all of the camera footage that had me in the frame.

I do hate most of the humans here, but I'll give them credit for making some good fucking cameras. They can see a very, very, very, vwry, very, very, very, VERY short glimpse of me. And I'm moving faster then time right now so I have no idea how that works but that's some good cameras.

After a while longer I finished searching the entire North American continent. Where the fuck is he? If he isn't in North America he's probably already been captured.

Red: well shit

???: since when do you swear so much?

Red: and since when does my dad follow me into other dimensions

Giratina: Touché

Red: *turns around* and you finally decided to use your human form

Giratina: thought it would make me blend in easier

Giratina(Human form)

Red: uh, you still look like a demon king

Giratina: good

Red: you just said you wanted to blend in

Giratina: I still want to look intimidating

Red: well you certainly did that

Giratina: anyway, do you have a idea where lycanroc is?

Red: he isn't on this continent