Chapter 21 - Destruction and Rebirth

Talking: Hi

Thinking: is he dead?

Action: *stabs him to death*

Telepathy: can you hear me?
_________________________________________

3RD POV

Red is currently floating around where the moon used to be. He's debating with himself on what to do. Eventually, he decides on what to do.

Red: I always knew I would go to hell. Never thought it would be like this

A bloody Red portal appears beside Red. He flys though it, not bothering to close it. He finds himself in hell. Immediately a demon with a pitchfork trys to stab Red.

Red erases it before it even gets close. He looks around the scorching land of hell. It's filled with the screams of the dead souls trapped here. Red ignores the screams and flys to the center of hell.

While flying, Red sees another demon coming towards him. This one looks different from the others though. It's more feminine, and black instead of the normal red.

Red know who it is, Lilith the queen of demons and wife of lucifer.

lilith

Lilith: hello Red

Red: where's lucifer?

Lilith: why do you want him?

Red: he has something I want

Lilith: he doesn't give up his posessions easily

Red: I'm willing to use force to get it. Take me too him

Lilith: what does he want? Ok then. Follow me

Lilith then takes Red through hell. Seeing many areas where the human are punished for their actions. Eventually they arrive at a giant castle. It was the center of hell, and the home of lucifer.

Lilith: before we enter, why are you here and what do you want from my husband?

Red: the mortal killed someone I liked, I want his soul

Lilith: *suprised* that could be difficult

Red: I'll make sure I get it *walks inside*

When Red walked inside, he saw lucifer inside waiting for him.