*Spice of life*

(Y/n is currently waiting at a cafe for someone trying not look lonely or as others say pathetic. Till he noticed a van going at high speed suddenly stops and parks near the cafe only to see who showed up. Blitza thankfully being 1 minute late which y/n expected 3 minutes but he stood corrected.

Blitza: So finally asking me out after sooo long~

Y/n: That will be determined after "this" conversation.

Blitza: What are we gonna chat about?

Y/n: Changes and small talk perhaps I guess.

Blitza: Ok. What needs to cha-

Y/n: Ok first don't play dumb you know exactly what needs to change. For example; Barging into my home with out my permission and trying to have your way with me!

Blitza: ......... Huh?

Y/n: *Sigh* To put it in a nutshell if you do not stop your vulgar actions I will quit.

Blitza: W-well why haven't said anything!?

Y/n: *eye twitches* I have..........so. many. times. Yet you still had done it. Look my point I'm trying to make here is if you wanna be my significant other than take it seriously and ask me out. Not attempted rape. M'kay?

(Y/n had never had a serious talk with someone like this in awhile. Or be serious in general but he had to make a point if she really wanted to commit to this. She would have to prove it.)

Blitza: Y/n I owe you a big and deep apology that I cannot explain an for that I am sincerely sorry about my......actions. But there is one more thing...

Y/n: What is that?

Blitza: Y/n L/n will you go out with me Hehe?......

Y/n: If you can restrain yourself of these actions then yes I would love too.  Now wanna get a coffee or something? I'm paying.

Blitza: Sure y/n.

(Y/n and blitza walked into the cafe and got their beverages and told each other about their life. When it got late y/n offered to drive blitza home wich she of course agreed to. Once they arrived she offered y/n to stay over to watch some movie something cheesy like that. Y/n had nothing better to do so he agreed and followed her inside to her apartment.)
______________________________________

) ______________________________________