Loo loo land [Episode 2]

(Oh, hello reader glad to see you back to read my book. Brings me joy and other mushy things.)

(???): "Mommy! "

(After a girl started pleading for her guardian a certain owl world awoke from her slumber.)

Stolas: *groans* "Via's calling us Stella. "

Stella: *groans* "You get up. "

(Stolas then sighed due to her wife's lack of help then got out of bed to go see what was wrong with her daughter. She then arrived at her daughter's room and asked her what was wrong.)

Stolas: "Via? What' troubles you my owlet. "

(The owlet named "via" then got out from under her blanket then replied to her mother.)

Via: "Mummy, mummy. I had a dream, a really bad dream. "

(After tearfully saying those words she then ran into her mother's embrace to feel the warmth of a guardian's embrace.)

Stolas: *yawns* "A nightmare"

Via: "I was looking all over the palace, *tearfully* and I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there! "

Stolas: "There, there via it's ok, you're ok."

(Author): Wish I got that special treatment... 🙃

(Stolas then took via back to bed whilst nodding to the book so it would levitate itself to stolas.)

Stolas: " When you're scared and don't know where I am, you must remember, no matter what happens to me, I'll never be far away from my special little Starfire."

(Readers): Author are you shedding tears?

(Author): My eyes are cosplaying as Waterfalls bruh, shut up.

(After the little talk stolas gave to via she started to sing a very beautiful song.)

(As stolas was finishing her beautiful song she tucked in her owlet then closed the door to her room ending this beautiful scene.)

__________End of flashback___________

(We now currently take place at I.M.P with y/n in the office of blitz. What are they doing you ask? Currently making out tongue style, the good ol' French kiss if you will. Until blitz gets a call.)

Y/n: "I'll get it. "

Blitz: "Who the fuck could that be? "

(As blitz said that she took a guess who could it be and what the call could also be about it.)

Y/n: *picks up phone* "Hello I.M.P how can we help you? "

Stolas: "Oh why hello my big dicked y/n~"

Y/n: *grabs a cup of coffee, sips it then spits it out* " WHAT?!"
____________

Octavia: "THE!? "
____________

blitz: "FUCK?!"
____________

Octavia: "MOM."

Stolas: "Language everyone. I have a special request~"
____________

Y/n: "What's the request?
____________

Stolas: " Well I'm taking my daughter to loo loo land and I was hoping you brave little imps could accompany us. "
____________

Y/n: "With all respect madam we assainate people, we are not a security service."
____________