2

It was cold, too cold. Childe struggled to open his eyes. The sun spilled through the blinds just right, blinding him.
It took a couple of minutes for Childe to gather himself and his surroundings. His head still hurt badly. He remembered last night. Panicking a little he looked around, the first thing he noticed was that he was almost nude.

He was also drenched in sweat, his skin glossy and slightly pink from the reaction to the drugs.
He laid his head back, going to move but quickly realizing he was bound to the bed. He grunted, he was way too tired to try and fight out. But of course he wasn't going to give up.

"Assholes-.." Childe complained to himself, pulling at the ropes. He already lost some skin under the bounds. He assumed he was moving while he was sleeping. Now he was paying the price.

Breathing out heavily, Childe decided to save his strength. He was going to be sick though. He slightly opened his mouth to call for help but the door was opened just then. He looked, it was Hu Tao.
Grumbling, Childe flopped down, closing his eyes in frustration.

She scoffed walking in, shutting the door behind her.
She set a tray of food on the nightstand next to Childe. Who watched closely.
She then turned and walked out, not saying a word.

The ginger sighed, staring at the ceiling. It had to be around ten minutes before the door opened again.
He didn't bother to look this time.
But soon a familiar face leaned over him. It was Zhongli. Just the person he was hoping of seeing.

The older man was dressed nicely, sparse gold accessories here and there.
He has makeup on too, looking pretty different from when he last saw him.

"Good morning Childe, how did you rest?" His question was condescending and frankly a bit evil.
Childe only stared, reluctant to give the man what he wanted.
Zhongli only smiled.
"That's good to hear, from now on you shall only address me as Morax, got it? Great, now let's get you cleaned up."

He stood straight and took his gloves off.
He walked over to the nightstand, opening the drawer. Inside was a small pouch. He opened it and pulled out a syringe. Which was already full of a mystery liquid, it was clear.

Zhongli smiled, he sat on the edge of the bed, he grabbed Childe's thigh roughly, putting his weight on him, positioning the needle.
Childe didn't know what was in that, so he obviously moved around, aggressively. Yelling for Zhongli to 'stop' and 'fuck off'.
Zhongli barely budged though, quickly piercing Childe's skin. He injected the fluid. Making the younger man cringe.

Zhongli got off of him, throwing the syringe into the small garbage bin next to the nightstand.
He put the medicine away and locked the drawer.

Zhongli softly massaged the area he injected Childe.
It was a little awkward and the ginger just laid there.
The room was a little warmer as the sun continued to beat down.

"You did so good, now when your medicine kicks in you get to eat and shower."
Zhongli explained before standing up. He didn't intend on being ruthless just yet.
Leaving the room, Childe was alone once again.
He was starting to feel weary, and before he could stop himself he fell asleep again.
Fuck all this drugging.

Zhongli shut the door behind him. Humming contently. He was pleased so far. He took his gloves from his pocket and put them back on.
While he was doing that, Xiao had arrived.

They caught up over breakfast that Hu Tao took the liberty of making. Even though she wasn't much of a cook and it was kind of bad.
Xiao took a bite and immediately regretted it. As much as he secretly appreciated Hu Tao cooking for him. He didn't like it. So he set his chopsticks down and opted to talk instead of eat.