3

Two days had passed. Childe was getting fed less and he hasn't bathed again yet. The medicine was still being forced into him and though he was learning to stand the pain it brought, it didn't seem like he was getting used to it anytime soon.
Zhongli only visited him once during these two days, the first was to ask questions. But when Childe didn't even look at him he realized the boy wasn't going to waver until he was near dead or dead. He needed to be beat down before he even considered speaking.

It was around noon and Zhongli was the only other person in the house. He was finally going to see Childe after leaving him alone with his thoughts for more than 24 hours.
His resilience was admirable, Zhongli wasn't going to lie.

When Zhongli entered the room he noticed Childe seemed to be asleep. He was tied up fully again.
The older man nudged him awake. Watching as he tried to rise from his groggy state.
Zhongli smiled, moving the ginger hair from the others face, almost endearingly. Childe was starting to grow on him.

"How did you rest? I hope well.. your afternoon is going to be very busy.." he hummed before turning and picking up a briefcase he brought in, setting it on Childe's stomach, making him slightly flinch.
It wasn't heavy but it was cold. And Childe was still virtually naked.

Zhongli used a key to open it, the younger man couldn't see inside but he was also still waking up and didn't bother looking.
But he did look at the knife that was brought out with delicacy by Zhongli.
Zhongli's amber eyes flickered over to the weary expression Childe wore.
He smiled.

Muffled yells could be heard just beyond the door.
Inside, Zhongli was continuously dragging the blade across Childe's skin. Deep cuts plaguing his thighs and stomach.
Some being so deep the second layer of skin or muscle were showing.
Even with a gag, the young man's screams were still very audible. And Zhongli couldn't have that, he was having guests over soon, but he wasn't done with Childe.

He looked at how Childe's lower half was drenched in blood, the bed being stained red.
His eyes were full of tears and he was clenching his jaw so hard it was a surprise his teeth hadn't shattered yet.
His cheeks were glossy and his hair stuck to his forehead with sweat.
What a sight to behold, Zhongli loved it.

The older man softly ran his thumb over some of the cuts, playing with the blood in a sense, watching how Childe flinched and cried out.
He took a few steps, running his hand up Childe's chest, and to his face. Giving the younger boy chills.
He then softly held Childe's face, rubbing his cheek with his thumb.
Childe stared at him with furrowed brows, trying to pull away but zhongli didn't let him.
He continued to be soft and hold his face "you did so good.. now I expect some answers okay?" He smiled.

Childe was disgusted with the praise but it also made him feel a burning sensation in his stomach. He wasn't used to praise, especially after being abused.

Zhongli removed the gag, setting it to the side and patting the others cheek. "Speak." He demanded, giving Childe a look that could kill.
He received only a grunt in reluctance.

Zhongli was getting irritated, it was like he could saw off all of Childe's limbs and he'd still remain loyal to his leader.
He raised his hand and slapped Childe across the face. Arose a new challenge and as much joy as it brought Zhongli, he didn't have all year to break the boy. He needed to get Childe to submit to him. Soon.

To see that he no longer belonged to The Tsaritsa, and belonged to Morax.
Childe was his new toy. And he was going to make him realize that, today.

Zhongli proceeded to leave five more hard, full strength slaps on the face. Bruising him.
He didn't gag Childe again, so his sounds were loud and heard throughout the whole house.
The guests mentioned early had just arrived too. But no one dare interfere with Zhongli right now.
He was too busy shaping his new play thing.