PART 5

"Ara, you have a high fever! Why didn't you tell me", he asked worriedly. He rushed downstairs to get an ice pack for her.

The minute Taehyung ran downstairs, Ara rushed to the restroom. Locking the door, she took out the onion slices from her armpits and flushed those down the commode. She then rushed to spray some deodorant on her armpits to clear the smell of onion. She used onions to induce a fever quickly. This was the beginning of her plan. She went out of the washroom slowly but she heard Taehyung's footsteps. He rushed inside while breathing heavily. Ara stood near the washroom while holding the door, pretending to be dizzy. He ran to her and picked her up in his arms.

"Baby, what are you doing here? You have a high fever", he said as he softly laid her on the bed. He covered her with the duvet.

"I felt like peeing", she said in a weak voice.

"I am here with you. Tell me whenever you want to go to the washroom, and I will take you there, hmm", he said as he put the icepack on her forehead.

"Aahhh, it's extremely cold. My head is hurting", she shouted.

"Okay, okay. I'm removing it", Taehyung said as he removed the ice pack. He pulled out his phone from the charger and dialed Dr. Kim Seokjin, who was his favorite cousin.

Dr. Jin: "Hi Taehyung! Seems like you forgot me after your marriage."

Taehyung: "Hello Jin Hyung! I wanted you to come to our home. It's an emergency. Ara has a high fever."

Dr. Jin: "Okay, I will be there in ten minutes. Take care of her in the meantime."

Taehyung: "See you soon Hyung."

The call ended. Taehyung started to massage her forehead.

"Princess, Jin hyung will be there in a few minutes. Please be strong till then. Is it still hurting?" He asked but she did not respond. She was staring at the ceiling. He caressed her face with his long fingers. She came out of her thoughts and looked at him. He smiled at her and lay down beside her. He hugged her gently.

"I hurt you a lot, right? I am sorry", he said as he rubbed her back softly, trying to massage her back.

"You will leave me too, right? I think I am unlucky. He left me too and now you will leave me", she said in a painful voice. Taehyung widened his eyes not understanding her sentence. The moment he was about to speak about it, she closed her eyes and her stiff body loosened. Taehyung started to panic. Jin came soon and witnessed Taehyung, the ruthless cold mafia, crying while holding her hand.

"You cannot leave me like that", he cried while holding her hand. Jin got worried too seeing him cry like that.

"Taetae, let me check her. Why are you crying", he said as he quickly checked her pulse. "She is alive, she just fainted. Calm down, you idiot."

A maid got some glasses of water for them. Jin made Taehyung drink a glass of water. He drank it while hiccupping and crying like a baby.

"Aiigoo, you are the great mafia, V. Look at you now. I never expected you to cry like that just on seeing her faint", Jin said while laughing at him, who still had tears in his eyes.

"I *sniffs* felt that she had left me *sobs*. Her eyes closed and her body loosened", he said as he wiped the tears off his cheeks. "And please don't speak so openly about it. She does not know about me being V."

"Are you serious, Taehyung? You did not tell her about it", shouted Jin as Taehyung covered his mouth.

"Shh, she is sleeping. I cannot tell her about it. She will leave me", he whispered near Jin's ear.

"Okay, but I will suggest you tell her as soon as possible", he said. "Anyways, let me check her first."

He checked her body temperature and did a usual check-up.

"Hmm, her body temperature is 103⁰ F. And she has not eaten anything today, " Jin said, sprinkling some water on her face. She woke up and looked at her with widened eyes, not understanding what was happening.

"Relax, it's me, Jin. How do you feel now?"

"Hello, hyung. I have a headache", she replied.

"Ms. Elina, come here right now", Taehyung yelled making Ara and Jin flinch. All the maids rushed inside, all scared.

"Did Ara eat her meals today", he asked in a cold voice.

"N-no-no Sir", she said. That's it, Taehyung lost his temper.

"How come I was not informed huh? I have hired you to take care of her and you just let it slide knowing that she is not eating! I am firing you", he growled.

"No Tae, I did not feel like eating. It is not her fault", she said while shivering in fear. She never knew that she would see this side of him.

"Taehyung, relax. She is already scared and sick", Jin whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"Ms. Elina, I am just ignoring this mistake because of my wife. I don't want any complaints now. You can leave for your home", he said as the maid left while apologizing. And Jin started to ask Ara about her symptoms.

"So, Ara do you feel nauseous", Jin asked.

"No, hyung. I only have a headache and slight weakness."

"This might mean that you have a Psychogenic fever. This means that it developed because of stress or exposure to emotional events. Were you stressed because of work recently", Jin asked.

"No, I took a break from work for about a week. But, I read the cases at home. It was usual for me", she replied.

"Okay, then did you both fight recently", he said looking at Taehyung who could not meet Jin's furious eyes.

"Taehyung, did you make her sad or stressed". Jin asked sternly.

"Hyung, I was cold to her because of a prank", he said while looking down.

"You don't know how to take care of your wife! What the hell! Why are you so stupid? Act mature, Taehyung! Don't you know that pranks are for fun", Jin started to scold him. His scolding made Ara smile. After giving Taehyung a good lecture on 'how to treat his wife', Jin went home.